Reviews for Stagnation
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
This made me laugh! heh heh hehe... that's good.
LoNeLyGrEmLinQuEeN chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
That's just like men. (Told you wouldn't hear the last from me and my obsession of Roy) Wow, I really think they would act like that. This is defiantly a new favorite. All four favorite heroes...yep this is the life. I find when guys have moments like this I love them even more. *sigh* so cute and annoying. Good work.
Ashti chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
*laughs* I was just randomly looking for stories, really. And then I ran across this one. Said it was short, so.. eh.

Glad I read it. *snerkles* I liked the interaction, and the ending was just perfect. XD Pizza. Hee. Thanks for the laugh _
Rosemarykiss chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Interesting, strangely enough I do believe this would be how Ollie and Roy do act;)
John Westcott chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Now, normally I don't overly enjoy fics that are basically just conversations, but I took a chance here, and I'm glad I did. You obviously spend time around guys talking, because you capture their conversations better than most female authors I've seen. It's also nice to see them doing a real guy thing, like drink beer. Any guy their age sits down and has a beer, it's only the comics code authority that doesn't think so. IT's certainly odd for Nightwing and Batman to be giving advice to ANYONE on how to maintain relationships between mentors/teachers. Actually, I think I enjoyed the GA/Batman moments the most.