Reviews for Better Things To Do (A Continuation)
enchanted nightingale chapter 39 . 10/22
Loved it! Looking forward to more.
enchanted nightingale chapter 25 . 10/22
Oh! The plot thickens! Loved it!
enchanted nightingale chapter 24 . 10/22
This is amazing, keeps getting better! _
enchanted nightingale chapter 22 . 10/22
Loved it!
enchanted nightingale chapter 10 . 10/22
Loved it! And I liked how you intergrated kitten poker into this _
Well that sets thing up nicely to go totally Something Blue . Will there be a twist (Will)? Thanks so much. I do hope RL is on the mend. When school money trouble, it can be so stressful. Much luck to you. Thanks!
Good to see this story getting updated again! I missed it. I hope you update soon, because I believe the next chapter will give us lots of Spuffy fun!
Caitlin51 chapter 39 . 10/15
Ahh another update finally! I'm sorry to hear about all the problems with school, though. But I'm glad to see you back and I hope you update soon with the next chapter (because I'm really excited for it!).
RmsThakoer chapter 39 . 10/15
YAAY! I mean, it was kind of a dark chapter, so less with the yay, but that's just BtVS.

I'ma be honest, i was starting to think this had died, and i was really wishing it hadn't.
Another amazing chapter, as always. Well done, BA.

I hope things are better in your life now, and if they aren't, that they get better.

Best of luck,
Lewlou15 chapter 39 . 10/15
Glad you're back but sorry about all the crappy school stuff. I really am enjoying this story and I absolutely can't wait to see where you go next with this. I loved the episode that this is based upon and I'm curious to see how you handle it. Will Buffy and Spike be outed because of Willow's will-be-done spell? I hope you get a chance to update soon but no pressure or anything.
stuff'n'nonsense chapter 39 . 10/15
So wonderful to see you writing again! Welcome back, and good luck with school stuff.
GoldenFace chapter 38 . 6/22
Please update! I don't know how long the breaks usually are between your updates, but you did update pretty recently so that gives me hope! On a side note, I would love to see Buffy go against the Initiative and totally take them down! So, I was wondering: are you going to have any Riley speaking to Buffy in this? I think it would be interesting to see how they react to each other non-romantically. Especially if Buffy is taking down the Initiative at that time. See ya!
ObsessedwReading chapter 38 . 5/19
Fantastic chapter
AGriffinWriter chapter 38 . 4/26
At the end, I let out an audible "awww" at the cuteness.
Good to point out the clear and obvious Anya-was-a-demon and Xander-hates-demon issue that never got deeply explored in canon until it was too late. So much that could have been cleared up and talked through, instead of ignored for seasons.
Buffy, Buffy, someday they are all going to find out about "Will" and then you'll have a heck of a lot of explaining to do. :-)
AGriffinWriter chapter 37 . 4/26
Love it! Great action and mix of canon & new material. Glad to see you back with a few updates!