Reviews for Better Things To Do (A Continuation)
Allan4242564 chapter 39 . 10/13
I'm really loving this story, I hope to see more.
It truly is an amazing story with the twist. Sweet, amazing and original, yet still Buffy.
Dragoon of Kaos chapter 39 . 7/4
really good story hope to see it go on
siriusly-sly chapter 39 . 5/26
I've been reading this story for ages, and decided to stop being a lurker and tell you how much I love it! (A LOT, in case that wasn't clear.) I love how subtle everything is, and how slowly and carefully you're building up trust between Spike and Buffy. You've conveyed the characters so well. And I am so incredibly stoked that we have arrived at "Something Blue." A fantastic episode on its own, I am very excited to see what happens in this version :D
alternatereality42 chapter 39 . 3/7
Uh oh! Go marry...him? Go marry Spike? Not good for the others. They will DIE. Laughing, crying, or screaming, I can't say, but one of the above.
alternatereality42 chapter 37 . 3/7
Just wondering... Does Spike get the chip? Well, guess I'll just have to find out!
alternatereality42 chapter 34 . 3/7
Bad typo. Bad, PG-13 typo. Fix please! Otherwise... I thought Spike liked Joyce?
alternatereality42 chapter 30 . 3/7
I like what you keep doing with the "Grr! Argh!". It's funny. And I like what you're doing with the Spuffyness. Or is that Spuffieness? Does the spelling really matter? However it's spelled, I like it.
alternatereality42 chapter 21 . 3/6
Ooh! I like it! Falling in... (GASP! SHOCK!) loooove? (Please?)
alternatereality42 chapter 19 . 3/6
This is getting good!
Guest chapter 39 . 12/28/2015
Ah. yay! New Chapter. Great setup for what's to come. Can't wait to read more! Sorry your life has been crazy, but I just wanted to let you know that there is still interest in this! Keep up the great work. And thank you for posting!
enchanted nightingale chapter 39 . 10/22/2015
Loved it! Looking forward to more.
enchanted nightingale chapter 25 . 10/22/2015
Oh! The plot thickens! Loved it!
enchanted nightingale chapter 24 . 10/22/2015
This is amazing, keeps getting better! _
enchanted nightingale chapter 22 . 10/22/2015