Reviews for Better Things To Do (A Continuation)
RmsThakoer chapter 36 . 11/12/2014
So glad i managed to catch this only a day late. I got a huge amount of spam mail, and decided to turn off my email notifications on my phone, forgot that the Follower notifications were sent to the same email. I'll figure something out, tho.

Great work, as always. I love it, and of course, Spuffy angst, who doesn't love it? I'll make sure to catch the next chapter as soon as it's out.
nrdhrd3 chapter 36 . 11/10/2014
I love the pangs episode!
Voracious-Bitch chapter 35 . 11/9/2014
rather enjoying it hope there more to come
ObsessedwReading chapter 35 . 11/2/2014
Fantastic job. I love reading this. :)
Lou chapter 35 . 10/26/2014
Well that went a whole lot better than I was expecting ... but Spike needs to do a bit of rebuilding in more ways than one!
nrdhrd3 chapter 35 . 10/26/2014
Haha!
AGriffinWriter chapter 35 . 10/26/2014
Awesome chapter! I loved the fight - you really showed how choreographed it sometimes seems between them. Spike's remorse over scaring Joyce really showed, as did his conflicted apologetic/naughty thoughts toward Buffy.
mom8828 chapter 35 . 10/26/2014
Poor Spike! Even when he tries to do the right thing, he messes up big time. Here's to hoping he can calm the waters and get Joyce back in his corner. Buffy won't be anywhere near that easy to win back to his side. I really like the Spike/Joyce friendship; it's like the mom seal of approval to Spike's pursuit of Buffy!
ObsessedwReading chapter 34 . 10/19/2014
Poor Joyce! I can't imagine how terrified she must have been.
nrdhrd3 chapter 34 . 10/11/2014
Poor Spike!
AGriffinWriter chapter 34 . 10/11/2014
Excellent, my dear! Perfectly showed poor Spike being all panicked at what the kiss meant.
And oh my gosh... the last scene with Joyce and Spike... so amazing. She's terrified and doesn't even recognize him. I wasn't sure myself until I saw the "whisper of a shamed apology"
Guest chapter 34 . 10/11/2014
Great chapter!
Lou chapter 34 . 10/11/2014
Well that's torn it! Methinks he doth protest too much, now I can just see all that progress going down the drain...
juggling chapter 34 . 10/11/2014
Great Joyce ! Wow. Thanks so much for the update.
mom8828 chapter 34 . 10/11/2014
OOOh boy! Please don't have Buffy be ready to stake first & forget the questions! For all his bluster, Spike would NEVER hurt Joyce, and Buffy should know that. I hope Buffy gives Joyce time to explain what happened, and then have her help Joyce calm down before going to talk to Spike. He should be given a chance to explain why he was at her home. Granted, being a vampire, he should have realized that Joyce was home, but he was kind of pre-occupied trying to figure out why he threw the gem back up to Buffy instead of just running with it! VERY GOOD! Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
189 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »