Reviews for Better Things To Do (A Continuation)
Guest chapter 39 . 10/15/2015
Good to see this story getting updated again! I missed it. I hope you update soon, because I believe the next chapter will give us lots of Spuffy fun!
Caitlin51 chapter 39 . 10/15/2015
Ahh another update finally! I'm sorry to hear about all the problems with school, though. But I'm glad to see you back and I hope you update soon with the next chapter (because I'm really excited for it!).
RmsThakoer chapter 39 . 10/15/2015
YAAY! I mean, it was kind of a dark chapter, so less with the yay, but that's just BtVS.

I'ma be honest, i was starting to think this had died, and i was really wishing it hadn't.
Another amazing chapter, as always. Well done, BA.

I hope things are better in your life now, and if they aren't, that they get better.

Best of luck,
RMS
Lewlou15 chapter 39 . 10/15/2015
Glad you're back but sorry about all the crappy school stuff. I really am enjoying this story and I absolutely can't wait to see where you go next with this. I loved the episode that this is based upon and I'm curious to see how you handle it. Will Buffy and Spike be outed because of Willow's will-be-done spell? I hope you get a chance to update soon but no pressure or anything.
stuff'n'nonsense chapter 39 . 10/15/2015
So wonderful to see you writing again! Welcome back, and good luck with school stuff.
RoseHamilton chapter 38 . 6/22/2015
Please update! I don't know how long the breaks usually are between your updates, but you did update pretty recently so that gives me hope! On a side note, I would love to see Buffy go against the Initiative and totally take them down! So, I was wondering: are you going to have any Riley speaking to Buffy in this? I think it would be interesting to see how they react to each other non-romantically. Especially if Buffy is taking down the Initiative at that time. See ya!
ObsessedwReading chapter 38 . 5/19/2015
Fantastic chapter
AGriffinWriter chapter 38 . 4/26/2015
At the end, I let out an audible "awww" at the cuteness.
Good to point out the clear and obvious Anya-was-a-demon and Xander-hates-demon issue that never got deeply explored in canon until it was too late. So much that could have been cleared up and talked through, instead of ignored for seasons.
Buffy, Buffy, someday they are all going to find out about "Will" and then you'll have a heck of a lot of explaining to do. :-)
AGriffinWriter chapter 37 . 4/26/2015
Love it! Great action and mix of canon & new material. Glad to see you back with a few updates!
Lou chapter 37 . 4/20/2015
Great to see our guy in classic Spike form!
Caitlin51 chapter 37 . 4/20/2015
Yay! You're back...so please update soon because I love this story so much!
ObsessedwReading chapter 37 . 4/20/2015
Awesome chapter and fanfiction. :)
Lewlou15 chapter 37 . 4/20/2015
This was awesome! It really has been awhile. Hope you'll have more up soon because I really enjoyed this chapter. :)
Caitlin51 chapter 36 . 4/12/2015
Okay, this story is amazing! Please say that you're going to continue it!
Mercury chapter 36 . 1/22/2015
Love, love, love this story! Please update!
209 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »