Reviews for Move a Little Closer
Phoenixflames12 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Oh this... This... your characterisations are magical and oh Combeferre! Oh my darling, darling guide how I love you! This is really, really well written and I love how you've written Grantaire's vulnerable side- why is it that everyone seems to be characterising him as a suicidal wreck at the moment? No matter, it works and it just makes Combeferre's attempts to console him all the more touching- well done! x
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Wow, what a powerful story. I have a lot to say, so I'll start with your characterization: It was perfect. Grantaire being self-loathing and even self-harmful is a very realistic and not often taken path, so I commend you for that. Combeferre being nurturing and patient is expected, but you didn't make it boring. I'm a HUGE E/R shipper, but this is honestly more realistic than any of that. :) Your details were amazing and just... ugh. I wish I could write as well as you. Thanks for gracing us with this story, mon ami!
J91 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I really liked this. It was of course sad, but it was also nice to see that Combeferre was determined to take care of R without listening to his excuses.
Lovinglolipop0402 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Aww so cute! Love this great job!