Reviews for The Legacy of the Next Goku
Son of Whitebeard chapter 16 . 9/14/2015
LOOKING FORWARD GOKU'S JOURNEY
pokemon122000 chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Thirteen seems kind of ooc.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/24/2015
The base super saiyan transformstion alone is in the millions, not hundreds of thousands. Also im pretty sure that frieza and his family were not arcosians, they were there own thing, literally the official name for the race that frieza belongs to is friezas race. Good fic none the less
xyzria.grandison chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Omg... Chilla!? I swear that's the name of my character, except she's Frieza's daughter... I never thought someone else would think of that! I'm SO gonna continue reading - it's going great so far!
Lord Leonidas chapter 13 . 2/6/2015
Hahaha. It's time for 13 to face the power of an evil ranger and his Megazord.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 13 . 2/6/2015
demonic machines interesting
Son of Whitebeard chapter 11 . 2/6/2015
good to see Dende and new androids
Barkules chapter 6 . 1/25/2015
Hmmmm so... Super... Saiyan/human thingy? Lol sounds interesting
SsLuciant chapter 5 . 1/21/2015
"Now gaze upon Nezomiiro... And dispair!" Best line ever
SsLuciant chapter 4 . 1/21/2015
Mhahahaha! Lol anyways nother great chapter, I do have a question, I see you're doing a fire vs ice thing, but to get a better idea of how to imagine Fira, are the fires and the cold the same species, or a related species in anyway, or do you know where I could fond a picture I could use as reference?
SsLuciant chapter 3 . 1/21/2015
Hmmm I wonder why nezomiiro wants them so bad? Also a bit of constructive critism not trying to be a dick, just when powering down to base state instead of "vegeta transformed to his base form" try something like "vegeta decreased his power, reverting to his natural state." So that "transformed" doesn't become redundant, also who is stronger vegeta Jr or goku Jr? And I like that vegeta Jr is starting to have that feeling of vegetas personality being passed onto him. Great chapter my friend as always, I enjoyed it thoroughly!
SsLuciant chapter 2 . 1/21/2015
Just read this chapter and I quiet curious how much nezomiiro actually knows about the demisaiyans, I guess I'll find out, also, 13 killing Hus son was a nice touch to his character development.
SsLuciant chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
hmmmm, thirteen joining the ranks of the good guys? seems kinda out of character if you ask me butttt none the less I am willing to look past it, however this Fira character has got me intrigiued, I hope that we will find more out about him.
Leaning Leon chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
This is getting good, really good, please do not stop writing this until you see its end.
Utkarsh chapter 6 . 2/27/2014
Woah.. its really an awesome work of urs.. the beauty with which u have woven the characters and the eerie environment, keeping the soul of DBZ and DBGT alive, is really applaudable!