Reviews for The Doctor's Forced Vacation
Update. Now chapter 6 . 1/1
Update by the end of the week, you say? If not, then surely next week at the latest? LIES. Oh, you forgot? Writer's block? Guess what? It's been two years. And you still haven't wrote anything, by the way.
You, my friend, sit on a throne of lies.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
HURRY THE FUCK UP!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
Seriously update now.
Funus Nex chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
I'm just being finicky, great story by the way, but in England you can't drive till you're 17 and we don't celebrate 'sweet sixteen'.

Anyway, I'm just being annoying. I love the story!
IWantToBeAUnicorn chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
NEXT WEEK!? It's 2014, and you still haven't posted anything!
shadow-kissed angel chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!
SunnySmile1324 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
When will you next update? Please be soon! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
You SO forgot. Shame, shame, shame. We all wanted to find out what happens next! Although if its writers block i can understand.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
continue or piss off
Cause Why Not chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
AH! MORE!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
continue or piss off
Gallfreyan April chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
Puh-lease write more! And preferably. SOON! There aren't many decent fanfic writers out there,so I thank & praise you for being part of the quickly dwindling race! :)
TheTeeniestUnicorn chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Oh, and just when it was getting real good... Please post the next chapter! :)
Btw you don't need to put the text in italics when the characters speak.
Smoleman chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
I love this! That cliffhanger... its killing me! I can't wait for the next chapter!
songsaboutsleep chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
This. Is. Too. Cute. Please, please, please update soon. I need more adorable fumbling Eleven with fluttering hearts, I'm shamelessly expecting a flailing Doctor limbs kiss at some point! Oh and Clara better run her fingers through his hair because come on let's be perfectly honest you know you would too :P