Reviews for When the Cat is Away
wolf'sraingreatestfan chapter 54 . 5/20
What have you done to me?... I am officially obsessed with this story. You are amazing, I absolutely love what you've done so far. I bow to you *bows on floor* I'm not worthy to be in your presence... but except me anyway :)
Just please tell me Daryl didn't actually get scratched by walkers O.O and that he's mot gonna turn after everything he went through
goldieknocks chapter 54 . 1/23
I just found and finished this AMAZING fic. I think this is my fave TWD fic of all time! Your characterisation and narrative flow was so enthralling. Please tell me you still plan to write a sequel? 3
Nadamalki chapter 1 . 1/4
Ohh goodness what a story! I can't even think straight now that it's over! Please, for the sake of all humanity, can you just write a small sequel? Just showing us how Daryl is making it by after all he's been through? I'd vote for you as president if you do that! Even queen! Whatever you want I'll vote for!
Xeon Phoenix chapter 54 . 1/2
Love this but I have o say how could you do that to Daryl, i mean it's Daryl! Either way though it was great and I really want a sequel now.
Xeon Phoenix chapter 41 . 1/1
This was not what I was expecting at all and I have no idea how ta feel about it!
Xeon Phoenix chapter 40 . 1/1
Been readin this fer a bit now an I want to suspect Carl'll do something at least i want to believe that he will...
CM-x-SN-x-HP-x-roxmysox chapter 54 . 7/27/2014
Fantastic story! I thoroughly enjoyed! I was very happy to read a story that's main focus wasn't in the relationships! Keep up the good work! And I can't wait to find out what happens next!
silverwolf3432 chapter 54 . 4/1/2014
This story was absolutely amazing. Great job I completely enjoyed the ride and am hopeful for the sequel.
Guest chapter 54 . 3/24/2014
This was breathtaking. I literally could not stop reading, I even took offa day of school to read this fic! Brilliant job, you hand me on the edge of me seat the whole way. You really captured the character's voices and behaviors, and all the situations were so vividly described I could clearly see it playing out in my mind. I liked this fic more than I liked watching the show! I honestly cannot imagine what AMC could do to try to surpass this stunning storyline. Thank you for all your effort and dedication in completing this fic, it has been worthwhile. Also the fact that Norman Reedus read ch.42 (my favorite chapter) and commented on it is spectacular. I'm gaining a lot of secondhand happiness from you. I also hope you have been feeling better (i realize I'm reviewing months after you finished this fic) and were exaggerating when you said you have been coughing and sneezing blood. Thank you!
DancingInTheDark chapter 54 . 2/22/2014
Hi, just wanted to tell you how my life has been on hold while I finished this story, it's been really gripping and those last chapters have been agony. Although that is exactly where I would have ended it at the same time I can't believe you ended it there! I really need to see rick and Daryl get better from this, even if it's just a shorter fic so we all know they get better.

Thanks for sharing with us

DancingInTheDark85
SaphireInTheSky chapter 21 . 1/20/2014
oops, forgot to login, guest was me...im following you now :) great work
Guest chapter 21 . 1/20/2014
Im loving this story so much!- especially since the plot is riveting and doesn't focus on romance like most do. I really admire your character development too, they're spot on. Don't stop anything that you're doing, its perfect. Cant wait to see what happens next!
zerogravityganja chapter 54 . 1/6/2014
A phenomenal story. It's hard to write such dramatic scenes without making it seem absurd, but you did a fantastic job.
Avid Reider chapter 54 . 1/5/2014
This story was an adventure to read and I'm glad to have embarked on it; I love it so much. Your writing is great and it gives me a warm feeling of joy to know that the fandom has an author as radical as you. Thanks for writing such a riveting and touching piece, for painting a picture with your well-spun words and almost convincing me that this story is canon, that it should be.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
I love this, Carl and Daryl are very in character as well as everyone else.