Reviews for WHAT A SUMMER
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
Omg! He fainted! Lmao!
crotia chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I just wanted to point out that 'atlessed' isn't an actual word. I think you mean 'at least'. I thought it rude not to say a thing.
xelacy chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
love it and i love the first one. Just i can't wait for more.
Tenebris.Rosis chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
I LOVE IT!I think you did right wit Elle
angelofheaven001 chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
loved wait 4 more.
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
Why do I get the funny feeling that the BAU is gonna get involved in the kidnapping case? And yay, Jack is a wizard! Oddly, I kinda ought that was the possibility as well :) More please!
Tenebris.Rosis chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Jack being a wizard it's a great idea. I liked the chapter a lot
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
Yay little jack has magic!:-) :-) :-) I'm glad Hermione took the fact that Draco couldn't tell her anything so well.
High Reacher chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
Great chapter!
Tenebris.Rosis chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
I love it! Thats a good preview
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Hmm interesting. I also want to slap emily upside her head. I wonder who the first one will be that discovers their secret. I really want to see more of penny's reaction about harry.
High Reacher chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Sweet story! Update soon, please!
Littlemiss-RozaAnn chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Omgg i love this. Moooreeee
Littlemiss-RozaAnn chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
I love this. i don't know if I said before but the Hermione/Draco pairing intrigues me since it's not one of my personal Ships, I am enjoying this very much so.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Oh I can't wait for them to start meeting people! Especially when Penny meets Harry. How popular is The-Boy-Who-Lived? What is up with Emily? You would think a free vacation anywhere with your friends would make some at least slightly gracious so what's her story?