Reviews for Love, Life and Sugar Highs!
lil lily chapter 22 . 8/24/2013
I know that the story's already finished, but I'd just like to say that I LOVE this story! 3 thank you so much for writing this
Sicarius0218 chapter 34 . 1/14/2012
when i type your website in to the URL thingy it fails to open the page
Loyal Hufflepuff Anne chapter 25 . 4/24/2011
I love this chapter you shud make a story of your version of a Christmas carol... It would be totally awesome ;)
Zia-sama chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
lol.

"bet you are you horny git!"
xEmmaxSophiex chapter 15 . 12/13/2010
My favourite Beatles song is and always will be 'Let it Be'

I also love Imagine and Yesterday although they were by John and Paul respectively.

I love the story!

And all the classic Beatles lyrics and English comedy references make it amazing!

EmmaSophie
firequartz chapter 34 . 10/18/2010
Wow...loved this story!

I mean there are a few things I personally don't agree on...like Remus playing Quidditch, wished there was a more on Lily and James, and I think that perhaps Sirius may have been more aggrasive towards his parents, but all in all I loved it.

I adore L/J fan ficts, so that is why I wished there was more of them...but sometimes it is nice to have a breather on it all.

About your website, can't actually access that, so please let us know what is happening there!

Please keep up writing, would be nice if you could post some more here...

Also I know I am like 4 years late writing a review, but I think it is nice to still get reviews!

All the best

Firequartz
Praise Allah chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Remus Lupin does not play Quidditch. He isn't sporty at all.
ally chapter 19 . 2/21/2010
I don't like it very much either, well, someone has to have a badish song in their lifetime- if your looking for a good one, try- Back in the U.S.S.R
ally chapter 12 . 2/21/2010
Help! That is my favorite
Sarah chapter 10 . 2/21/2010
this is a really good story i love it please update
ally chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
this is my guilty pleasure. I read it every time I can take a break from studying for my exams. well, good luck! and update
Epotter95 chapter 34 . 1/8/2010
Okay, the story was great! I really liked it. There is ealling nothing I can say that you need to change... so just keep up the good work :]
stupefied in love chapter 34 . 8/16/2009
this is so good! i cant believe the story is over! it was amazing!
stupefied in love chapter 19 . 8/14/2009
siri and lee said i love you siri and lee said i love you. i'm doing this really strange happy dance right now
stupefied in love chapter 14 . 8/14/2009
haha i was laughing so hard when siri said "well, it would be worse if it was for a boy" cos i'm reading this other story where sirius turns bi! i was all confused for a second!