Reviews for Can't Go Back
Blackholelord chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Well this is a nice story.
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
i command you to up date this story...its really good and i hope you put ken in this and mabey follow more into the fist of the north star story line where ww3 happened.
Rignach chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
It is a shame;) that these story seems to be death because i liked it very much. Maybe you will somehow sometime find some time to write on your stories again. I will check again next year or so.
Rignach chapter 3 . 12/23/2005
I really hope you will find next year sometime to work on that one here and the The Travelers and Senshi Civil War because I couriose how the will turn out.
Virosa chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
good job plz up-date A.S.A.P. k?
Tigger-69 chapter 4 . 8/17/2005
Another great tale. I love the misterios strangers entrance and the unvailing of his past explots.

Please continue.

You say this is a contination of "Return of the Fist" but I could not find a copy of this story. I tried the web address you left and could not find a story page. could you please tell me where I can find a copy of this story?
Rignach chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
I really would love to see this one updated there are far to few crossovers between the two.
Bobboky chapter 4 . 6/18/2005
good, good, very very good
ron chapter 4 . 4/27/2005
great need more updates
a chapter 4 . 11/23/2004
well something differnt and something that hasn't been overdone. as for the is this base more on the manga or t.v. series that came out.
DJ chapter 4 . 11/16/2004
Good to see this is being continued.

By the way, for your works that have lemon stuff (above R), have you considered putting them on Mediaminer at w w w. mediaminer. org (delete the spaces to the get the address). There is not too much viewer response though there are a lot of views. Just ignore the occasiona drive-by flamer.
Athenais chapter 4 . 11/16/2004
Great update.

poor cologne she doesn't know what she is dealing with. i really hope she get what she has coming. someone needs to knock her off her high horse. after all he and his are not amazons. so they don't have to life after amazons rules.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 11/15/2004
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Looks like Nerima spirit had return.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 2 . 11/15/2004