Reviews for You are My Sanctuary
Usa-chan chapter 4 . 1/22
Really interesting. Please update I'm waiting to know what will Naruto do to Sasuke.
void242 chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
next chapter please..
misao97 chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
Any chances of updating? I stumbled across this fic recently and i really enjoyed it :) I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews! Well good job, gambatte!
manga flower chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Update... It is a nice story I can't wait to read more
MYK-ON chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
lov'in tis story it would be cool if you gave hinata an outfit "A cruel fate but a kind destiny".
FlameDragon14 chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
I am so Following this story. Hinata showing off her legs! *grins and starts drooling at the mental image* You sir are a goddamn Genius!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
Good story and I hope Sasuke gets his butt whooped by Naruto
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
I can't wait to see Naruto get revenge on Sasuke for groping Hinata. I hope Hinata gets the confidence to stand up for herself soon so Naruto gets to watch her beat up Sasuke if he doesn't learn his lesson.
Darklinkblade chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Awesome story. I hope you update again soon. BTW the name above actually belongs to me I was just too lazy to login
Leaf Ranger chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
Well this looks like a very interesting story. but I sincerely hope that no one else touches Hinata that way in this fanfic. Or anything worse then that. *growls angrily*

Otherwise, nice work. Keep it up!
JasminDragon92 chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
Even if i do LOVE the naruhina-ness in this story alot, i really do...im still sad over the Sasuke-kun bashing TT
i know. your story. your plot. & i did read the warning note in this chapter but im hoping that after you have bashed him enough.. that he can learn from his lesson/s & mature in his character. (this is going to take some time but i think it would be good for the teamwork if he did) Learning to become their friend & teammate. A brother to both Naruto & Hinata! x3
well its not just Sasuke..its Hinata too. & Natuto..tho he is funny as he is now XDD

anyways im looking forward to see how this story will turn out for our darling team 7 keep it up dear ;3
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Sasuke you pervert!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Nice chapter update soon well sasuke is in trouble and the little naruhina fluff was good
PokemonTrainerGold987 chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Nice can't wait for the next chapter!
Futago-za07 chapter 4 . 9/16/2013