Reviews for Swing, and a miss
GoodByeApathy2 chapter 8 . 5/20
Dont know why Ive never read this before. Loved it
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
Can't finish this because once again a writer has Castle letting Kate off the hook way to easily.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
Kate sure does like talking a big game in her head but her actions always prove otherwise.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Given Martha's past relationships I don't know if I would ever heed any advice she had on the subject, mother or not.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Once again Kate won't come right out and say what she means and just expects to say sorry and everything will be all better.
SeannysMom chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
Amazing story with a perfect ending ! Thank you
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
i was really hoping that she was pregnant...but wishful thinking on my part. excellent story. do tell me, you are going to have a sequel? or at least a wedding spin off one shot thingy. 3
Guest chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
Great story! Loved it! Great job!
Austcastlefan chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Awww, perfect ending was perfect :) I love that she was brave enough to ask him to ask her again. That they could be themselves, stripped bare open to each other and dive right in. So happy :))))) sad that its finished but happy in the hope and promise that you've given them. Thanks for writing xx
Austcastlefan chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Awww, no baby this time :( but I'm not disappointed and definitely still reading. Wasn't really the right timing, though I have no doubt that they would have been able to make it work. M stuff is fun too ;)
Austcastlefan chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
You know what's awesomesauce? This chapter was AWESOMESAUCE! sooo good! The emotions, the way they finally got things out in the open. The way she told him to ask again, when he knew the time was right and she woukd say yes - that promiss in itself was so beautiful. Using the diamond as a metaphor for her, nicely done and very clever. The way he told her he understood what she was trying to say at the swings, the gentle way his hands covered her belly consciously or unconsciously. Beautiful :)
Austcastlefan chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
No? NOOOOOOOOO!
Austcastlefan chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Poor Kate. My heart is breaking for her. The pain and sadness she must have been going through in this chapter. But through it all, I felt tge hope too. That she didn't completely give up on him, that she truly felt that he would come around soon enough. I was hoping and praying that he would make it in time so they could find out the result of test together. Yay! He made it! :)
Austcastlefan chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
I can't believe he's taken this long to realise! Thank God for Martga. Love her so much. The way she can get right to the heart of the issue is so great. Go get her Castle!
Austcastlefan chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Oh gosh, he really is quite dense isn't he? Poor things, both of them. Don't you get it Castle? She's trying to tell you something important and you're trying to run away. Normally Beckett's MO but gradually becoming yours. Don't throw what you have away!
(Sorry I'm only getting to this now. Really meant to read ages ago, but discovered my stupid phone was eating emails so my reminder disappeared. But I'm here now. Yay!)