Reviews for Wednesday's Child
MariposaFalls11 chapter 5 . 4/3
I don't even know how it could happen again, but this does seem an awful lot like when the pandorica opened. Clara has both parents again and no one remembers the doctor (well except Clara)...
MariposaFalls11 chapter 4 . 4/3
I KNEW THAT ROSE WAS GOING TO BE SIGNIFICANT
MariposaFalls11 chapter 3 . 4/3
The chapter was very interesting and to get that meeting between Clara and Rhomeo was good. The quote at the top tho was great!
MariposaFalls11 chapter 2 . 4/3
Oh the suspense! Love the the way you portray the doctor in this by the way. Very "like the show" (I was going to say realistic but an alien traveling in a space box isn't really realistic) XD
LauraR4real chapter 20 . 4/10/2016
I really liked reading this! Well written and a great story line. Thank you for the enjoyment :D
areyoumydalek chapter 20 . 2/18/2016
Awwwwww! I loved the Clara/Doctor kiss, so perfectly executed! I just love how the whole story played out really. The dialogue was phenomenal. Great work! I loved it!
areyoumydalek chapter 16 . 2/18/2016
Wow! Great job! The way you work dialogue is so great! I'm glad that we learned the cause of Clara's dreams, and I was SK happy when the watchmaker wanted Clara to run away with him (because we all knew who the watchmaker really was!)
areyoumydalek chapter 10 . 2/18/2016
I was too interested in your story to review! Excellent job! I love Clara's fantasy world and the ways the Doctor tries to save her in real life. I think the introduction of Alex was really well and the transition from Clara's dreams to her real life was great too. I also am interested in the fob watch, since it played a huge part in Human Nature/Family of Blood and the introduction of the Master in Season 3. So far the story reminds me of Donna's dream world in Silence in the Library/ Forest of the Dead in Season 4.
areyoumydalek chapter 4 . 2/18/2016
So much suspense! I'm engrossed in your story. I love the pacing and how canon the characters are!
areyoumydalek chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Great start to this story! The beginning was hilarious, and Clara and the Doctor were exactly like they were in the T.V. show. Can't wait to read more!
Weeping Ponds chapter 20 . 9/28/2015
This was a great story. Perfectly paced, with just the perfect bits of Clara and the Doctor. I will definitely hold on to this story!
anonymous chapter 20 . 1/18/2015
whoooaaaaaa...bro you have serious story telling skills. Literally this is why I keep browsing these fanfiction sites - because even though 99.9% is crap, every now and then there is a jewel like this. Thank you and I wish you could write for the show.
anonymous chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
you got 11's voice perfectly
kinzeylee chapter 20 . 5/10/2014
wow, this is so good. there were so many philosophical issues packed into this story, and the action was just great. i like that you kept to Clara and the Doctors cannon relationship, which straddles the line between flirty friendship and something more. it's a hard relationship to write but you did it perfectly! really great story:)
e1evenc1ara chapter 20 . 4/21/2014
D: THAT WAS AWESOME YOU ARE AWESOME I CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR OTHER FICS OMGGGG
Now that I've inflicted my all caps enthusiasm at you, it's time for bed
But omg, dude - that was amazing. It was funny and exciting and clever and witty and engaging and I loved how you integrated Angie and Artie, and the dialogue was perfect and the Doctor - he was PERFECT - and and and
Everything was perfect
You were perfect
I love this fic so much but I'm gonna stop gushing and go to bed. Thanks again!