Reviews for Wednesday's Child
LauraR4real chapter 20 . 4/10
I really liked reading this! Well written and a great story line. Thank you for the enjoyment :D
areyoumydalek chapter 20 . 2/18
Awwwwww! I loved the Clara/Doctor kiss, so perfectly executed! I just love how the whole story played out really. The dialogue was phenomenal. Great work! I loved it!
areyoumydalek chapter 16 . 2/18
Wow! Great job! The way you work dialogue is so great! I'm glad that we learned the cause of Clara's dreams, and I was SK happy when the watchmaker wanted Clara to run away with him (because we all knew who the watchmaker really was!)
areyoumydalek chapter 10 . 2/18
I was too interested in your story to review! Excellent job! I love Clara's fantasy world and the ways the Doctor tries to save her in real life. I think the introduction of Alex was really well and the transition from Clara's dreams to her real life was great too. I also am interested in the fob watch, since it played a huge part in Human Nature/Family of Blood and the introduction of the Master in Season 3. So far the story reminds me of Donna's dream world in Silence in the Library/ Forest of the Dead in Season 4.
areyoumydalek chapter 4 . 2/18
So much suspense! I'm engrossed in your story. I love the pacing and how canon the characters are!
areyoumydalek chapter 1 . 2/18
Great start to this story! The beginning was hilarious, and Clara and the Doctor were exactly like they were in the T.V. show. Can't wait to read more!
Weeping Ponds chapter 20 . 9/28/2015
This was a great story. Perfectly paced, with just the perfect bits of Clara and the Doctor. I will definitely hold on to this story!
anonymous chapter 20 . 1/18/2015
whoooaaaaaa...bro you have serious story telling skills. Literally this is why I keep browsing these fanfiction sites - because even though 99.9% is crap, every now and then there is a jewel like this. Thank you and I wish you could write for the show.
anonymous chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
you got 11's voice perfectly
kinzeylee chapter 20 . 5/10/2014
wow, this is so good. there were so many philosophical issues packed into this story, and the action was just great. i like that you kept to Clara and the Doctors cannon relationship, which straddles the line between flirty friendship and something more. it's a hard relationship to write but you did it perfectly! really great story:)
e1evenc1ara chapter 20 . 4/21/2014
D: THAT WAS AWESOME YOU ARE AWESOME I CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR OTHER FICS OMGGGG
Now that I've inflicted my all caps enthusiasm at you, it's time for bed
But omg, dude - that was amazing. It was funny and exciting and clever and witty and engaging and I loved how you integrated Angie and Artie, and the dialogue was perfect and the Doctor - he was PERFECT - and and and
Everything was perfect
You were perfect
I love this fic so much but I'm gonna stop gushing and go to bed. Thanks again!
e1evenc1ara chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
I'm in the process of reading this all the way through and I have to stop to tell you how much I'm laughing (out loud, mind you!) and gasping and omg, you've got the Doctor's voice down perfectly. And the Maitland kids are wonderful! AND Clara! I just... everything is perfect and you are perfect and why haven't I read this fic sooner? IDK but I'm happy I've got it now! Can't wait to read the rest :)
Tanba Josav chapter 20 . 3/8/2014
O Queen of the Cliffhangers, I bow before your superior writing skills.

I could have easily watched this story as an actual episode, it was that good!
Tanba Josav chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
lol, best chapter so far, it was like reading a Charlie Chaplin movie
Tanba Josav chapter 11 . 3/8/2014