Reviews for Wednesday's Child
Weeping Ponds chapter 20 . 9/28
This was a great story. Perfectly paced, with just the perfect bits of Clara and the Doctor. I will definitely hold on to this story!
anonymous chapter 20 . 1/18
whoooaaaaaa...bro you have serious story telling skills. Literally this is why I keep browsing these fanfiction sites - because even though 99.9% is crap, every now and then there is a jewel like this. Thank you and I wish you could write for the show.
anonymous chapter 2 . 1/17
you got 11's voice perfectly
kinzeylee chapter 20 . 5/10/2014
wow, this is so good. there were so many philosophical issues packed into this story, and the action was just great. i like that you kept to Clara and the Doctors cannon relationship, which straddles the line between flirty friendship and something more. it's a hard relationship to write but you did it perfectly! really great story:)
e1evenc1ara chapter 20 . 4/21/2014
Now that I've inflicted my all caps enthusiasm at you, it's time for bed
But omg, dude - that was amazing. It was funny and exciting and clever and witty and engaging and I loved how you integrated Angie and Artie, and the dialogue was perfect and the Doctor - he was PERFECT - and and and
Everything was perfect
You were perfect
I love this fic so much but I'm gonna stop gushing and go to bed. Thanks again!
e1evenc1ara chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
I'm in the process of reading this all the way through and I have to stop to tell you how much I'm laughing (out loud, mind you!) and gasping and omg, you've got the Doctor's voice down perfectly. And the Maitland kids are wonderful! AND Clara! I just... everything is perfect and you are perfect and why haven't I read this fic sooner? IDK but I'm happy I've got it now! Can't wait to read the rest :)
Tanba Josav chapter 20 . 3/8/2014
O Queen of the Cliffhangers, I bow before your superior writing skills.

I could have easily watched this story as an actual episode, it was that good!
Tanba Josav chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
lol, best chapter so far, it was like reading a Charlie Chaplin movie
Tanba Josav chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
love the Oscar Wilde gives him gas quote
Tanba Josav chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
omg the Doctor and Angie and Artie fighting, most brilliant scene ever!

You are my new favourite
HerRenegadeHeart chapter 20 . 1/5/2014
I have decided that you're my favorite. Yes. That is all.

...And by "all", I mean, not quite all... at all. I first wish to shamelessly beg you to write more DW fics because you are brilliant at them. And fabulous, and phenomenal. And glorious!

Also, splendiforous, fantabulous, and superb!

And now I will leave you be.
Erin chapter 20 . 1/3/2014
I just had to come back and read this story again, it's so great! Moffat should hire you, like yesterday. I'm not even joking. You write so true to the characters and to the crazy hilarity of it all. Thanks for the great read!
GoodKarma92 chapter 20 . 8/15/2013
Read this in about 5 hours, I couldn't pull myself away. Chapter 18 made me cry :')
Smashing story :D
alex chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I've just finished this in my ipod and couldn't write a comment - but just wanted to tell you how much I LOVED LOVED LOVED this fic :D looking forward to reading some of your other work :)
Blahman9000 chapter 20 . 7/30/2013
Yay! I've been on vacation for a month so I've been having a reading extravaganza. This is definitely one of my favorite stories of all time! I'll be looking forward to more of your work :D!