Reviews for When I'm No Longer
May Yuki chapter 23 . 7/20
How did it go from Jacob to Jared o.o also, did you intentionally not have Raven answer robin's question about the color of her hood?
camry72 chapter 1 . 5/7
The beginning of this story made me feel so happy. Just the way you explain details makes it feel like I truly was in the field and sharing Robin's happiness.
Sarah Redwinters chapter 1 . 5/5
I'm hooked on this story! Will definitely be following you all the way through. It's not often you find a perfect RobRae story like this. The main thing I like about your story is the fact that you let Raven and Robin's relationship progress from friendship, and the fact that you included Starfire's opinion. In other words, it wasn't like BOOM- Raven and Robin are together at the start of the story. It just annoys me so much when people just automatically make Raven and Robin boyfriend and girlfriend without explanation. However, you have avoided this completely! This story is gold, honestly!

Most people would put 'Please update soon!' here, but I don't mind when you update this story. I will not lose interest. I mean, yes, sooner would be better, but just take your time. Quality over speed!

Good luck with this story and any other fan fictions you may be writing. If I have the chance, I will definitely be making recommendations of your story to other RobRae shippers.

Best wishes,

-TheSarcasticAuthor
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 26 . 5/2
Let me tell you just how excited i am to see an update for this story. I enjoy how the plot has worked out and how itbis unfolding
chinaluv chapter 26 . 5/1
Cute!
Last brother be good? :)
Who's Stevie Nicks?
Jack chapter 25 . 1/7
soooo are you going to do the prom or no? plz say yes plz say yes
RebuildTheOrder chapter 25 . 1/6
This is amazing! I hope you keep this up! This is definitely one of the best fanfics I've read on this site thus far!
peenislover chapter 25 . 1/5
Well I'm reading so continuing this story would be amazing because I absolutely love it. The plot is intriguing and the chemistry between raven and Robin is on point. Anyways amazing story and can't wait for more .
Heartless demon wolf chapter 25 . 1/5
A very heartwarming chapter, filled with closure, friendship and laughter, it might just be me seeing how it's my favorite pairing but with any luck I'm sensing some Beastfire (BB/Star), if not then that's fine, it's a very well created chapter, a few errors though.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 24 . 1/5
Finally they do something about it, maybe I just don't like waiting but that took forever...next.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 23 . 1/5
Damn, this is going to be good.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 22 . 1/5
...FUCK!
Heartless demon wolf chapter 21 . 1/5
It's hard to let go of the one you love, but Star is more than mature enough for it, good for her.