Reviews for When I'm No Longer
Authors like you make me feel so frustrated and sad. It's as if you have a special talent in knowing just when cutting a story short would hurt the most. I would really like for you to continue your story. The plot is just great and the way the characters are developing feel just so natural that it hurts for it to just end like this :(
Chast4 chapter 12 . 2/10
I love the story but jump is in California and Gotham is in New York that's pretty far away XD
nightgem chapter 26 . 9/29/2015
OH MY GOD YOU ARE IN LOVE BY TAYLOR SWIFT EVERYTIME I HEAR THAT SONG IT REMINDS ME OF ROBRAE

I LIKE THIS STORY BTW, I WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU CONTINUE IT
May Yuki chapter 23 . 7/20/2015
How did it go from Jacob to Jared o.o also, did you intentionally not have Raven answer robin's question about the color of her hood?
camry72 chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
The beginning of this story made me feel so happy. Just the way you explain details makes it feel like I truly was in the field and sharing Robin's happiness.
Girl18293727173 chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
I'm hooked on this story! Will definitely be following you all the way through. It's not often you find a perfect RobRae story like this. The main thing I like about your story is the fact that you let Raven and Robin's relationship progress from friendship, and the fact that you included Starfire's opinion. In other words, it wasn't like BOOM- Raven and Robin are together at the start of the story. It just annoys me so much when people just automatically make Raven and Robin boyfriend and girlfriend without explanation. However, you have avoided this completely! This story is gold, honestly!

Most people would put 'Please update soon!' here, but I don't mind when you update this story. I will not lose interest. I mean, yes, sooner would be better, but just take your time. Quality over speed!

Good luck with this story and any other fan fictions you may be writing. If I have the chance, I will definitely be making recommendations of your story to other RobRae shippers.

Best wishes,

-TheSarcasticAuthor
snarkyturtle19 chapter 26 . 5/2/2015
Let me tell you just how excited i am to see an update for this story. I enjoy how the plot has worked out and how itbis unfolding
chinaluv chapter 26 . 5/1/2015
Cute!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/10/2015
Last brother be good? :)
Guest chapter 23 . 1/20/2015
Who's Stevie Nicks?
Jack chapter 25 . 1/7/2015
soooo are you going to do the prom or no? plz say yes plz say yes
RebuildTheOrder chapter 25 . 1/6/2015
This is amazing! I hope you keep this up! This is definitely one of the best fanfics I've read on this site thus far!
peenislover chapter 25 . 1/5/2015
Well I'm reading so continuing this story would be amazing because I absolutely love it. The plot is intriguing and the chemistry between raven and Robin is on point. Anyways amazing story and can't wait for more .
Heartless demon wolf chapter 25 . 1/5/2015
A very heartwarming chapter, filled with closure, friendship and laughter, it might just be me seeing how it's my favorite pairing but with any luck I'm sensing some Beastfire (BB/Star), if not then that's fine, it's a very well created chapter, a few errors though.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 24 . 1/5/2015
Finally they do something about it, maybe I just don't like waiting but that took forever...next.