Reviews for StarGaze
Shadowwolf4 chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
awww!How cute _
Dragonfire4 chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
::sniffle:: I'm gonna cry! That's so sweet! and I never thought I'd like that pairing. ::wail:: SO CUTE! o.o ::runs off to find a tissue::
P-chan-TheLostGirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Aw gee, that was so sweet! I know that my contest sorta kinda doesn't really officialy start until September *only because of lack of entries* but i might have to give you the august award just because! Even I honestly wouldn't have thought of that pairing...which is saying a lot because i've thought of some weird pairings. *lets just say I'm not the only one out there who likes 4x13 a lot* so, yeah, ok I'm done ranting.

THANKS! *I mean that* P-chan(The all powerful)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
*sniffles* Aww, cute one. I liked it a lot, Sora. *floods the room with tears and almost drowns herself in them.* Oops! Need room for air. heh. _;;; -Raz from Anne'mccaffrey's BB
jade-tiger1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
ssshhhiiiiiiiittttt! that was sad! *sniffles* poor treize, poor catherine. dang i never would have thought of that pairing but it was sweet, while he was alive that is _* hehe. well i just wanted to tell you that i liked it.
MiMI chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
Man! That was good. Weird. Different. And good. Man I am Wired. This fic was strange. I like strange. Keep it up! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Man I'm hyper.