Reviews for Some Days
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
nice
kykimolvr chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
very good. you have a real talent. keep it up.
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
kool. I like.

-Creative Spark
trecebo chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
CE, I was wandering around, checking out some of my favorite author's works that I HAD read and ran across this one I HADN'T read. Awesome stuff! You have such a style and grace with characters. I just love it!
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
This was very pretty. I like.
Oi chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
I really, really liked this one. From despair to hope in one neat package. Thanks for sharing.
o.O chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Great story. Found it through a link at Web Petals Archive.
Ascian chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
This is a great story! I've never been much of a Nightwing fan, but after reading 'Some Days' I may pick start picking up the comic. :-)
Merlin Missy chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
Dude! Nice work! I don't know the Bludhaven characters at all, but you made me want to know more about them. And of course, I loved the Dick and Babs bits ... ;)
CronoCat chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Absolutely amazing story...I loved it! All of the characters were so well developed and everything just flowed right along. Beautiful job, hope to see more of your stuff soon!
nightwingrh chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Really excellent story. Loved all the friendship and caring between the characters. Great to see you step into Comic canon. Thanks for the story
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
great story! the end was Very good! SWEET! I always wondered if Clancy had Seen Nightwing And what she'd think, I figured she'd at least read reports in the paper. The letter sumed it up nicely. :} More soon from you?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Ohhh. Really, really nice. :)
Nixa Jane chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
This was great! You should write a sequel to it, one in which Clancy maybe finds that coin in Dick's apartmet. In any case I enjoyed this, it was very well written.
Robin chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
What a great story. :) Terrific job with both John Law and Clancy. Charming ending. I enjoyed it a lot.