Reviews for A Different Jutsu: Part Two
I love this whole story so far
great chapter and thanks for doing this
slythian chapter 40 . 4/6
Awesome ending and can't wait till u release the third part...please let us know here when you do
InflatedChimp chapter 40 . 4/5
I can't wait for part three :)
Vallavarayan chapter 40 . 4/4
With naruto havng the hiraishin- I don't see why they have to be off for four years- taking off every 2 months and using hiraishin to do the same for people of the other teams would help too.
On top of that, please don't use words like Kay and cause and use because and okay please.
Cryomatix chapter 39 . 4/3
Hahaha what an ending. Continue with the story when you can.
supert
InflatedChimp chapter 39 . 3/31
That's worrying news about Taifuu :/ and Naruto is being sent out again, at least the "sparring" was fun. I'm looking forward to the final chapter :)
slythian chapter 39 . 3/30
great chapter can't wait till the last one
davycrockett100 chapter 39 . 3/29
awesome
supert
InflatedChimp chapter 38 . 3/23
Well I still hate you for killing Fuu but I'm glad you found a way for her to "live on".
And does this mean that Taifuu is a human with demonic chakra like Naruto is?
A while ago you said that you'd scrapped part three but I'm happy to see that you've changed your mind and I'm looking forward to it greatly.
A list would be nice but not if it has any spoilers in it (obviously). I'm expecting Danzo, Zetsu and likely Kaguya, perhaps a betrayal and Naruto's plan being furthered. Other than that I'm curious as to what will come in the third part :)
zigmas chapter 38 . 3/22
Next chapter.
Ah, yeah, cause even though I assume sometime down the story line you HAD explained what happened between Naruto and Hinata (the both canon and favorite couple of mine) - but I clearly don't remember it and won't reread so much just to find out.
slythian chapter 38 . 3/22
Great chapter and closing of the fight
NinjaFang1331 chapter 38 . 3/22