Reviews for A Different Jutsu: Part Two
Vegeta chapter 1 . 8/29
FINAL FLA- It has a new name? Ok, NARUTO UZUMAKIIII
NicoDaval chapter 40 . 7/25
Wow... That story was absolutely amazing ! Your writing skills got so much better since the beginning and I'm actually surprised with the ending. 4 years ? There's no way this mission would take 4 years. A year maybe but not 4.
Anyway, PLEASE write part 3, I beg you. I want Naruto to be the most extreme ass kicker with his ultimate abilities. PLEASE don't make me beg
NicoDaval chapter 37 . 7/25
Oh god that was some amazing chapters ! I fucking love you ! How can your story isn't more popular ?! Nonsense
NicoDaval chapter 36 . 7/25
WOW ! Amazing couple of chapters ! I didn't expect that at all ! SO pumped
NicoDaval chapter 32 . 7/25
Wow your story is amazing ! I'm sincerely fearing for every character's life... I really, really, really want to see that Orochimaru bastard die a painful death, he's such a pain in the ass !
NicoDaval chapter 25 . 7/24
Pretty nice turn ! I was hoping for Naruto to absorb more souls, like the Nidaime Hokage or Hanzo or most importantly, Nagato. But you made Nagato into a "good" guy after all
NicoDaval chapter 23 . 7/24
God I hate you for killing so many people... You made Nagato so much more powerful.. Right now I just want Naruto to blast his ass into oblivion and then absorb that motherfucker before reviving everyone. I would also kill Konan. That bitch did a lot of damage... Fuck her.
I'm still wondering why you don"t make Naruto use more Mokuton. By now he should have absorbed Hashirama ages ago and he still doesn't use strong techniques like "Deep Forest Emergence" or the Wood Dragon or the Gigantic Buddha
Wolfone10 chapter 11 . 6/11
So sasuke can keep his most powerful weapon, sakura can use MOST of hers but once again the rules of the leaf COMPLETELY CRIPPLE naruto, he should tell them where to shove this tournament. After all if he doesn't want to compete at this point NOBODY in the leaf can MAKE him.
Wolfone10 chapter 10 . 6/11
One thing that's a little off with the timeline here, the jounin exams were in 5 months, Hinata was going to get coronation in five months, so if it's time for the exams then naruto has completely BLOWN it with relation to getting married to her.. Forget that little fact? I think naruto should have told tsunade where to stuff it, and gotten his house in order before he even worried about stupid exams and or missions... CLAN BUSINESS (no hokage interference allowed)
Please start part 3 this story was awesome
SageModeSasuke chapter 13 . 3/17
I almost cried from this humorous chapter.
ZShaq chapter 30 . 2/6
You may wanna check with the author Third Fang for the last technique naruto uses in this chapter, because that was an original jutsu that he thought of.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
I'm gonna HAVE to take a break from this story now. Evil Naruto in any way, shape, or form just kind of ruins an otherwise good story.
Chrono Phoenix chapter 40 . 10/5/2015
great story, part 3 is currently being wished for upon the dragon balls so get to writing
davycrockett100 chapter 40 . 7/22/2015