Reviews for A Different Jutsu: Part Two
buckweat413 chapter 40 . 6/29
I need a part 3.
Born2BeGodLike chapter 40 . 6/14
To bad there no part 3 but at least the ending was good enough. I still miss you fu.
ZShaq chapter 40 . 5/31
When are we getting the new one? I've been waiting so long and rereading this constantly so I don't forget any details when it comes out! I need my fix man!
Angelic Demigod 3 chapter 40 . 5/29
Well if got a few questions about what's going to happen in the part . Is there going to be any side effects of Naruto basically absorbing all the bijuu chakra from the bijuudamas ? And what happened to black Zetsu ? And is Naruto going absorb Danzo? And last but not least shouldn't the 3 sasunos combine to form an even stronger one instead of 2 canceling eachother out and tthe third taking over?
Korin Dragoon chapter 33 . 5/11
Your teen titans/Naruto crossover sounds like a good read. I vote you start that one next.
Shadownecros chapter 40 . 4/20
When is number 3 cant wait
Ketonna chapter 40 . 12/30/2016
I loved it please hurry up with part 3!
The king of ducks chapter 40 . 10/19/2016
Enjoyed it a lot the end chapters seemed rush but still good though I thought naruto was going to kill the snake sani. But still it worked out between to good writing and the fact that you manged to do 40 chapters and not make it dry or boreing is great I really enjoyed the first one and this one though the fight scenes seem to drag on forever and at points it seemed to focus heavily on other character then narito but still enjoyed the story a lot
Vegeta chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
FINAL FLA- It has a new name? Ok, NARUTO UZUMAKIIII
TheWateringWizard chapter 40 . 7/25/2016
Wow... That story was absolutely amazing ! Your writing skills got so much better since the beginning and I'm actually surprised with the ending. 4 years ? There's no way this mission would take 4 years. A year maybe but not 4.
Anyway, PLEASE write part 3, I beg you. I want Naruto to be the most extreme ass kicker with his ultimate abilities. PLEASE don't make me beg
TheWateringWizard chapter 37 . 7/25/2016
Oh god that was some amazing chapters ! I fucking love you ! How can your story isn't more popular ?! Nonsense
TheWateringWizard chapter 36 . 7/25/2016
WOW ! Amazing couple of chapters ! I didn't expect that at all ! SO pumped
TheWateringWizard chapter 32 . 7/25/2016
Wow your story is amazing ! I'm sincerely fearing for every character's life... I really, really, really want to see that Orochimaru bastard die a painful death, he's such a pain in the ass !
TheWateringWizard chapter 25 . 7/24/2016
Pretty nice turn ! I was hoping for Naruto to absorb more souls, like the Nidaime Hokage or Hanzo or most importantly, Nagato. But you made Nagato into a "good" guy after all
TheWateringWizard chapter 23 . 7/24/2016
God I hate you for killing so many people... You made Nagato so much more powerful.. Right now I just want Naruto to blast his ass into oblivion and then absorb that motherfucker before reviving everyone. I would also kill Konan. That bitch did a lot of damage... Fuck her.
I'm still wondering why you don"t make Naruto use more Mokuton. By now he should have absorbed Hashirama ages ago and he still doesn't use strong techniques like "Deep Forest Emergence" or the Wood Dragon or the Gigantic Buddha