Reviews for Sad Eyes
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
i soo wish this was longer it would be a good au
Sapsparrow13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Continue this story. Really awesome!
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
i like this story :) i like the way you managed to understand their characters and had written it in this story w/ them being OOC. :) nice job :D i also like your last comment about the main poin of the story :) keep writing! oh,, by the way, will there be like a sequel for this story? cauze it will really be great you know...
matsujun lover chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
It was so heartaching. And kind like cliffhanger. Knowing Tsukasa i'm sure he couldn't drop that encounter just like that. And might be start to hunt her.

Yup you're right, before got involved with Tsukasa Tsukushi had unhappy life especially at Eitoku and vice versa. I like that flashback scene on manga the 1st time she saw him through her classroom window. Her impression about him showed how his presence had affected her.
kawaii ninja otaku chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Wow this was really sad.
sweet.sonata chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I want more! LOL. This was so cute, esp. when she slapped her hand over his mouth. LOL. Rui, that fellow is so strange sometimes, right?. I think you should follow up on this!
blueprincess16 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
i actually like it

i really thought i wasn't going to...

GOMEN!

but i really did

:) great job!
o chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
You could totally do an AU fic of this like making Makino work for Domyouji or something like that... it's too good to be a one-shot.
Ethaney chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
awesome keep going
Defafaeth Mechqua chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
D
heather chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
aww! that was a good story. TxT fictions are my favorite. write more!
JayKimLi chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
That was really good. I love your writings. I hope to see more of them and I love T/T fanfics. Keep writing and I'll keep reviewing. _
forever chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
This is so wonderfully written. It almost made me feel like watching a short HYD anime.

I know you did say that this is a one shot fic. But... you know... :smiling sheepishly: if you could continue and bring this somewhere else, (and I know you could) you would make me the happiest girl alive :smiling broadly:
Goha chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
Hey, this is really good, it's very well written and a good story. I liked it (more! more!) ;-)
Mayoyo chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
This is one of the best HYD fics I've read so far! You seem to know Doumyouji's personality very well that you can really write according to his personality! I like that ! It's very rare that people can actually capture his true...self (I don't know how to explain!)

Keep up your good work!