Reviews for Fear into laughter
RainbowSheltie chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I liked this story - showing Jack, finally back in Cardiff, the past year of events finally begin to sink in. I liked the angry violence, and how Ianto was able to both understand Jack and get him to laugh without patronizing his experiences. Ianto understands what the others don't want to see.

Excellent writing! :D
inabluefunk chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Oooooooohhhhhhh Captain Jack didn't stand a chance, did he?
Enjoyed the story, though a bit angsty, but at the same time stimulating
trektotorch chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Very nicely written. This takes that scene where the Doctor tells Jack that "he is wrong" and lets us know just how much that must have hurt Jack to hear that. Well done!
ukdramafan chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Really like the way you have shown Jack expressing his anger and terror at being ever lasting. It was brushed off in canon, but is something no one could or should face without support. Ianto's voice is perfectly in character with his choice of distraction.
Regina Stellaris chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
A rather beautiful story about the problem that comes with immortality.
Ianto being there for him, to listen to his problems and to make him forget about them even for the shortest blink of time is all that Jack needs to go on for the moment.

Thank you for sharing that sweet little story with us :D
I am actually wondering whether you will write a sequel to this or not, because the basic concept of your one shot is rather inspiring, at least for me.

Keep writing!