Reviews for Hinamori Amu: Princess of Mafia Royalty
RoyaisAwesome chapter 29 . 1/19
OOOOOHHH, Nagihiko died, not Ikuto... Wait, how did he survive?
MisfitsAndOutcasts chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
First chapter and I already know this is gonna be a favourite!
nekogirl017 chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Okay, um, I don't wanna sound harsh or anything but here are just a few comments. First, When something is rated 'T' on here, people aren't really allowed to complain about swearing so your fine. Second, The major crime ring in Japan is known as the 'Yakuza'. It is Japan's version of the Mafia basically. Just so you know! :)
Hannah L-Sama chapter 29 . 9/20/2014
Wow, that was great! I haven't reviewed it ever or anything cuz I hadn't gotten a profile, but I've been reading this story for a while! It's so cool that you finished it! I liked the ending. I also liked the funeral scene, you did a good job portraying the emotions. Anyway, if you write a new story I'll be sure to read it! Congrats and good job on this story! :)
warmheartxoxo chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
It's great so far! I'm already hooked!
Pizza girl chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
ohh... nice.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
WTF NAGI IS CHEATING ON RIMA LIKE WTF I THOUGHT- WTF UNBELIEVAEBLE
Dragongirl2319 chapter 29 . 9/12/2014
I knew that Nagi had to be the one in the box when you were purposely leaving out the name. It's still sad, but I was also kind of happy that Ikuto was alive. Man, I can't believe that it's over! This story's been going on for a while and I'm definitely going to miss it! Good luck on your future projects!
noeru kagayaki chapter 27 . 8/2/2014
Your earnest? Really? A death threat? WTF? Okay, i heard about sick fans and things like that but I didn't expected that those are present in fiction fores...
Uaaaah Nagi! WHYYYYY? :-((((
IkutoAmu: Thanks good. Finally you bring them together.
Everything: Your writing style is good as ever in the last two chapters. I just think the whole describing is a bit boring, but killing of course it belongs to the plot...
So as you said it, please end this story but don't put you under stress!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/28/2014
Ugh. Lace-sama, I am so sorry you had to read that. That person is just jealous that they can't be as good as a writer as you. Pfftt. See, they had to put a stupid death threat instead of actually suggesting! Come on, you don't THREATEN people to do what you want, even authors! Writing is meant for the expressing of an author's feelings and ideas, so you can do what you want! If anyone is not liking to read someone else's story, then make your own! Or better yet, just make your own!
StarElsie chapter 27 . 7/28/2014
How many chapters are left?
Oh Dont Mind Me chapter 26 . 7/20/2014
Konni chiwa, Lace-sama! I love your story! I've been reading this ever since a few chappies in, but I couldn't read it after that because of school and shizz, the usual. But now I'm back, and it has turned out to be AMAZING! I'm excited for more chapters! Keep updating!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/20/2014
this is pissing me off hurry up and get amu and ikuto together. thanks.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 26 . 7/19/2014
interesting can't wait for more
StarElsie chapter 26 . 7/19/2014
I wonder how many chapters this story will have