Reviews for Rendezvous
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Aw, this one is sad. But it's heartwarming too. To know that despite what happened, Chance's brother is still there for him. I like stories like this, where something ment to rip them appart only brings them closer together.
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I really liked this one. Its so sad. Poor Razor and T-Bone. What happens next?
wolf guardian of light chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
You know i would never have found the continuing story unless this site wasn't blocked at my school.

You know, where Jake gets a translater and max is recuperating

-SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO DON T KNOW- and jake taught himn to fly. please post them here because otherwise i'll have to keep an eye out for teachers.

For some reason i can't find that website on my computer.

Anyway, great tennage angst for those different than the norm!
ulyferal chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
what a tear jerky tale hope you have a happy ending planned.
Mrs Turtle chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I LOVE it! Great story!
Snickerer chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
...Have I mentioned you're absolutely awesome with "what-ifs?"
Dragon Trainer chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
Woah, this is great! I hope you plan to continue it.
The Shrouded Scribe chapter 1 . 5/11/2001
poor Razor, hes a bug, how awful to be a bug. Good story though... the last line just kinda makes ya go 'awwwwwwwwww'
KS Claw chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
LOVED IT! Oh and Kris, I hope you update at your page soon! I cant wait to the next part in your fic.
Chaos1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
*sniff* awwwww...I can't put in words what I'm feeling right now. It's a mixture of happiness, sadness and iquisitivness. That is a real piece of fine art, truely it is...*snif*..
Readasaur chapter 1 . 11/24/2000
This is a very good fanfic. But I only hope that it has a happy ending.
Jessie4 chapter 1 . 11/4/2000
That final line melted my heart greatly. So sweet and vulnerable.. This fanfic is one I can honestly say touched my heart. This is a work you should be dearly proud of.
Cybra chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
I loved it! Very sweet! :::sniff::: Poor guys...I feel sorry for them...

Cybra