Reviews for A Number of Quiet Attentions
squidward tortellini chapter 1 . 2/3
I didn't know exactly what I was expecting when I decided to read this, but I'm so pleased with it. It's so sweet and thoughtful, and I love how you picked out very small things to show their care for each other. I love it!
Crystal-Bulma chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Please check your PM as I'm showering you with praise in one HUGE mail. This little note is only for your review ticker... ;-)
Suilven chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
The first scene was my favourite, but I can't even pick out my favourite part from it because I would have to paste its entire contents here and hug it to death. Serious melt for all of this. *puddle*
AnneRene chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Gah!

Reading this, after reading the recent chapters in a Handful of Dust... It's... it's... *sniff* *tear* *try not to cry* *cries a lot*

It's so adorable. And it is so sweet. But... But... Gah! You write amazingly.
rubberleg chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
ahhhh :) just what I needed after a day at work - this is lovely
CyanB chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
A Shepard and Vakarian thing; describes this beautifully.
Velasa chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
D'aaaaw that was lovley, bless you you write the best stuff.
The Red Celt chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This is wonderful. Love is in the little things, and you portrayed that perfectly. :) Garrus is such a sweetheart! Great job on this minific.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I enjoyed this!
Emmalyn chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
GOSH this was so cute! I love the idea of leaving gifts about the house, and "just happening" to have time to do some painstaking work on a gift for your partner. Not that I'VE ever done anything like that. (*coughs*)

I love seeing little fluffy works from you, and I look forward to catching up on your more dramatic fics too! c:
Shootingstar7123 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Pretty much everything you write about these two is a home run and this is no different!
Inkess chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Stupid evil FFN! Late 10 hours to give me update on THIS! Grrr!
I am tempted to give this a one word review ("D'awwwwww!"), and leave it at that, but nah. I'm not that mean.
So fluffy and so cute and yet so mature. Their love shines through every word. Just love and care. I might have said it once or twice (ahem) already in my reviews, but I absolutely adore the way you write their relationship.
Great work!
Carleen chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
lovely, adorable and just so garrus 8-)
Rokubi chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This was adorable :) I love little stories like this that easily fit with the game.

For some reason Fanfiction has stopped sending me story alerts and I'm glad I checked the Mass Effect page before this was buried. Ah, this really lifted my mood, thank you :D
Yoruki Hiiragizawa chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
That's terribly evil from you!

I mean... in the situation those two are in "AHoD" you giving us such a fluffy one-shot, is really, *really* evil!

If this were any other "series" (or no series at all) I'd just love this story and the amazing way you write and I'd be glad and happy for being able to read it, but as thing are, this being part of your series (Yeah! I actually saw it on AO3) it just leaves a bittersweet aftertaste in the mouth and it clenches the heart.

This a lovely piece, though. Really beautiful! They're really sweet...

Another one for my favorites!