Reviews for Conspiracy
Edgar H. Sutter chapter 1 . 5/8
What a cute story! And I read it on Mother's Day no less! (I thought about the name Gyatso, and that's the same as Aang's mentor too, isn't it? Why'd you do that? And I was waiting for her to remember that she pounded the tar out of those monks too! But why didn't they tell her what was going on? I know it's supposed to be secret, but it's not that big a deal. Plus, how zealous do these monks have to be to want to fight to keep their word like that? Just seems to make no sense to me. Don't get me wrong, it was for a joke, but I don't think anyone would be that determined and Attack an old friend like her just for that, just makes no sense to me...) anyway, I think you should have her kids meet Arella, that'd be wonderful!
onlyone42 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Really cute! Loved it! Total favs!
al chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
very cute :) i feel bad for the monks haha but i guess never mess with a raven and her kids
Coogg chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Awesome! Please make a sequel!
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This is awesome! I love it.
Baku babe chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Sooo adorable! I cried from shock, relief and joy. Poor monks though, they really didn't deserve that...
CelticPhoenixProductions chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Great little tale my friend! Not necessarily the type of Fanfiction I usually read, but enjoyable nonetheless!

Keep up the good work! :D
DarknightSavior chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I love of the idea of Raven being a sort of mother figure for the Tot Titans, this is a great one-shot.