Reviews for An Extraordinarily Ordinary Life
Sylphrena33 chapter 21 . 7/9
This is adorable. I live this chapter so much. Really enjoying this story, great job.
glenn1970 chapter 41 . 7/7
I really do love this story. I just found it and I'm already on chapter 40! I just can't stop reading this wonderful story. Thank you for posting it and for all of the hard work and love you have put into this story so far, it truly shines thru. I can't wait to see where it goes form here.

Thanks,

Layne
azulkan2 chapter 51 . 6/7
Great forward to more.
Rasi10 chapter 51 . 6/2
That was amazing! Update pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
NotYourDamsel chapter 15 . 5/28
Is it bad that I cried both from sadness and laughter?
Naezee chapter 51 . 5/23
I adore this story! Thank you for bringing it to life! Can’t wait to see how it continues to proceed!
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 51 . 5/14
Just stumbled upon this, and I very much enjoyed reading it! I'll be following along, thanks!
MAFITA chapter 51 . 4/24
LOVED this! Can't wait to see what will happen next! Long live Johnlock! Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
wildtrance chapter 51 . 4/6
SO this awesome.
Where have you been all my life?
Go Lady Magic.
Mycroft is going to have fun being in charge.

Wolfstar?
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 43 . 4/2
I am only on Chapter 43, but I have a question about werewolves. My understanding is that it is a curse, to lose control during the full moon. Why do they treat the symptoms, but not 'crack the code' of the curse itself? Otherwise, why are there curse-breakers if they're not going to address the issue of the werewolf curse? If the curse can be broken, they might still be 'werewolves', but they could be then classified as animagus.
Syliphen Zora Riddle chapter 20 . 3/21
OHMYGOSH! That was beautiful! I shed tears over such a tragic story!
Harriverse chapter 51 . 3/19
Great update!
Lumcer chapter 51 . 3/18
I’m glad to see this updates! I’m looking forward to seeing where this will go from here. Keep writing please!

KCK-Lumcer
Mark chapter 51 . 3/15
None of these comments should be taken as criticism, so much as observations. In fact, most Canadians would probably have all of this wrong in whole or in part:
1. Why 'Harrison'? Why would anyone named James call his son 'Harry's son' ( Henry's son)? Some names still have meanings. 'Harry' is a perfectly respectable alternate for 'Henry', as Prince Henry of Wales who is always called 'Harry'. At least Kings Henry VIII and V were called 'Harry' in their lifetime. Your President, Harry S. Truman, had Harry as his given name.
2. Noble titles pass immediately on the death of the title holder to the heir defined by Letters Patent given by the sovereign at the time the peerage was created. Age is no barrier. Thus, Prince Edward, Duke of Kent became Duke at age 6 or 7 on the death of his father, Prince George of Kent, in 1942. His mother was his guardian, but their are no proxies in the House of Lords. The status of heir is only acknowledged by the honorary use of a lesser title held by his father, as Viscount Severn, the title of James, the son of Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex. Royal peers have not voted in the House of Lords in living memory.
3. The defeat of the governing party brings about the resignation of the Prime Minister. This position remains vacant until the monarch invites the leader of the majority party to form a government. On his/her acceptance, the vacancy is filled. The Prime Minister is in effect the senior department secretary in your system to whom all other ministers report although in theory they remain the monarch's ministers. In the off-chance that a Prime Minister vacates his position through death or other incapacity, the position remains vacant until the governing party (primarily the caucus in this case) have selected a leader. That leader is then invited by the Queen to form a new government which may include all or some of the incumbent ministers. There is no process of confirmation. If the House of Commons is dissatisfied, their option is to reject a vote of confidence. Failure of such a vote automatically causes the government to resign to the Queen. If there is no clear alternative, an election will follow. This is a very abbreviated summary and should not be trusted for details.
4. The gavel in courts or in the legislative chambers is purely American. If the Speaker of the House of Commons stands, everyone else is required to sit. You cannot address the House without the direct acknowledgment of the Speaker. If you wish to speak, you stand in your place and wait to be recognized. A lawyer in court does not stand to object. He/she stands and waits to be acknowledged. In one court, it was known that the judge's eyes might be closed. But if he said, 'Counsellor?' the appropropriat lawyer had best be ready with an objection or face the wrath of said judge. A technical point on which American writers usually insert their own experience. It hardly matters in light fiction.
KiyUzumaki chapter 51 . 3/13
Looove how creative you are!
1,086 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »