Reviews for A Middle-earth Mary Sue Tragedy
pronker chapter 9 . 6/11
I laughed long and hard at your Mary Sue, struggling like anyone would who /knows/ what is going to happen next. At least by the end of your WIP, she's contentedly gotten an ogle at Frodo's chest! It's unlikely your story will be completed, but one lives in hope. By the way, I'm searching for MJ's story 'Not The Balrog' and it's not to be found thus far; it's been recc'd and sounds like a lovely, lively read. Happy writing, pronker
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
I had an idea where the girl hates Mary Sues from the bottom of her heart but suddenly becomes one and because she's a Mary Sue she had the "Mary Sue Love Spell Aura" about her and whoever her lust object is falls in love with her and she's just like "WTF it's like I'm taking advantage if him!" and she has unnecessary powers. And another idea where a Mary-Sue causes Sauron to get the Ring and but it's kinda like this one. People quit overestimating your abilities and get over yourself. I mean, you're slowed to have fun duh, but just think about how our Frodo feels!
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
Oh God. I hate Mary-Sues but I like this...The Mary Sue tragedy. Yes. I love everything that they say about her. No offense to you, ma'am.
Mael chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Heh-heh. The 'Lily scared Frodo' part that escalated was very reminiscent of a Middle-School rumor circle. Vicious. Very vicious. And hilarious for those who look on. Meh. :)
Anon chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Utter drivel. I'd advise you to give up writing, if this garbage is all you can produce.
When the World Rounds chapter 9 . 2/13/2008
i fel your pain of not having able to touch frodo (sniggers) but, oh do feel Mine and other reader's too! please update!

that said, i shall now sufficate from horrible pain inducing tragedy/comedy at 4 in teh morning. ...i was cringing/laughing SO much, i luv ur mary sue/story XD
snarryvader81 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Have I reviewed this before? I don't think so - anyway, so funny! Please update! Please?

-snarryvader81 (aka Anna)
lostinterestsorry chapter 9 . 2/26/2007
Dang! You didn't finish it. But that's okay. It was great fun to read what you did write. I didn't know you had such a gift for comedy though. Funny, funny story.
lostinterestsorry chapter 8 . 2/26/2007
"If my name had been Alpernertathiluthiel or some-such I’m sure I would have had it much easier. But as it was . . . I was stuck here marching in Moria and carrying the wrong hobbit, who, I might add, was heavier than he looked."

This is hilarious. I will admit that I'm just kind of skimming through, but really, it's flat out hysterical.
lostinterestsorry chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Geez, Lily. I had to check this out. I about died laughing. I didn't even realize you wrote parodies. Awesome, so far. Still having problems with my internet connection so haven't been on line much of late. But I love this story. 'Tis very funny!
Bunny chapter 9 . 4/4/2005
This was fantastic, Lily! You are the comedy-Mary-Sue-tragedy Queen, yes indeed. :D

Kisses.
Lozza chapter 9 . 4/21/2004
lol very nice, keep going keep going! lol, you go girl, go get your man-dah i mean hobbit! lol
cheers! :D
5TI7U chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Update update UPDATE DAMMIT!
FlyingFishiesandLongForgo chapter 9 . 2/22/2004
I love this! Please continue!
PetraGirl chapter 9 . 1/29/2004
Please please please please please please update! Thanks! You're story is really funny and it would be great to have more!