Reviews for Unspoken
Montydragon chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
This is so sweet, it's making me fat.
Montydragon chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Definitely some good Rob/Star in this chapter. If Robin eats glorp willingly, that's fluffy enough for me.
Schizoid7Loner chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Gah! I'm ashamed to admit it, but if I had to get my hair burnt off like that, I'de probably cry.

But Starfire's tamaranian so maybe she won't have to deal with it for long (not sure if that makes a difference, but I recall that she got her hair singed off during the X episode, and her hair was long again the following episode. Then again, that might just be due to the fact that it's a cartoon..)
Schizoid7Loner chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Robin consenting to Starfire's cooking?

iloveitiloveitiloveitiloveitiloveit

P.S In case the message wasn't clear enough: ILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT
L.Bud chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Well, I'm an idiot. Why tne heck didn't I read this chapter before?!(facepalm) Anywho, nice job! Loved the roses with thorns bit.
L.Bud chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Perhaps I'm just all for the fluff but I think this was my favorite so far! Again, loved how thought-out Starfire was, as well as the plot. Very nice indeed!

One last silly thing, but I have a suggestion if you needed some inspiration. Again, this is only a suggestion-you don't need to use it if you dont want to.
I'm probably spelling this wrong but it's: She kata ga nai
It's a Japanese proverb and it basically sounds like it's written. The translation basically means: 'it cannot be helped. It must be done.'
Hope you like it!
number14xion chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Aww, poor Starfire. I bet she'd be cute with short hair, though. Was this at all inspired by the episode in TTG?
Anyway, awesome drabble! Good to hear you might update these a pit more frequently :)
Tabbykatroses chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
I have no words :)
Tabbykatroses chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Awwwww, that made cotton candy jealous.
Mestra chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Great job with this chapter. I'm totally prejudiced because I love BBRae, but I think it was a good translation of the characters into your AU. I think Gar and Raven had chemistry that was instantaneous but believable. And I did, in fact, see him as blond. :)
dawnbrightstars chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
daaaaaww that was adorable
doctoral chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
I thought it was good. I'm generally more indifferent to BBRae stuff but I like this, it wasn't cliché and over the top like most BBRae stuff I read
Bubbleztehpwn chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
And now I know what Koi no Yokan means! (Deftones album is called Koi no Yokan so..) It adds to it! Loved this ficlet too
Bubbleztehpwn chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
ofc, I love it!
number14xion chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Took me a long time to review. Oops :/
This was adorable! I love Robin having fluffy thoughts about Starfire, so cute :) Good job!