Reviews for Love Unexpected
Brassica chapter 1 . 9/12
Poor Grimmy! He's so in love with Ichi!
The Vampire Queen Lori chapter 5 . 9/8
Byakuya must leave this equation. It's like Ichigo and Grimmjow are having an a b conversation and Byakuya needs to c his way out of it.
Dogsitter chapter 5 . 9/7
Great chapter! *_*
krito1389 chapter 5 . 9/7
OMG, this is awesome!
You are back! I am so glad, I thought you left this fic to rotten!
You have to update as soon as you can, this fic is amazing, your writing as well, the love triangle (my fav one) and all the smut and feelings.

Poor Grimmy, I really hope, Ichi starts to fall in love with him (I know he is a bit, unconsciously).
I really love Uryu and Ichigo's interactions.
Is Byakuya really into Ichi or what ?
Parnita chapter 5 . 9/7
Update after such long time!
Morning afters r so awkward..! Lol but i kinda feel sorry fr grimmjow.. Its very obvious that he likes ichigo very much.. & ichigo is confused... But i do want ichigo with Byakuya...!
Maybe they all 3 cn live together happily ... *shinning eyes*
P.S. do update ur other works too!
Welcome back!
Parnita chapter 4 . 1/1
Make it ByaIchi! ByaIchi! ByaIchi...!
But if u insist on grimm(well who cn deny that cute kitty) make it a threesome!
Parnita chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
I like grimmichi... I really do...
But when byakuya is there for ichigo... My love for that couple fizzle out & all i Want is byaichi!
Byaichi forever!
But in this story it won't b fair to choose one... So what about Byaichigrimm?
Lol.. That would b fun!
Parnita chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
I love your work...! One can't stop reading it...
I really hope for Byakuya & Ichigo to be together but i don't want Grimmjow to be hurt!
Plus Ichi is all confused...
U have a amazing plot forming here!
*waiting breathlessly*
butihavenoname chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
God I love your stories._.
I read a couple of em a long time ago and I'm glad that you are just keeping up with the awesomeness.
Can't wait for more man.
Mayuzu chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
I see two perverts in this chapter *lol* I'm pretty sure Byakuya knows about Ichigo's infatuation over him and he's just teasing Ichigo. What surprised me is the fact that Ichigo sees Grimmjow only as his sexual tension release while Grimmjow sincerely loves Ichigo.
krito1389 chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
actually I like where this is going ... I think that byakuya likes ichi but I know ichi will fall for grimmy ...I love love triangles specially with grimmy and byakuya fighting over ichi ...jeje also ishida and ichigo share an amazing friendship that's why I enjoyed their fight
Dogsitter chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
I love this fanfiction _
clarit chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Yeah, what IS going on? D:
not that I'm not glad or thankful or even thrilled at the direction (grimmichi) this is taking. :)
but we need ichi to speak up and clarify, or an ichi's pov, please.
I'm so happy for grimmikins. :3
I can't stop thinking they are just dreamy together. :D
Mayuzu chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
Haha, that was a hell of a surprise for Grimmjow. What has triggered that btw? It's cute to see Ichigo hide his embarrassment with irritation. Hope things will go to positive way for them.
Missy QueenBee chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Dang, id be confused as fuck if I was Grimm.

Lol, Ichi is probablyjust confused by his feelings.

Anywho, thanks for the update, and please update soon!

Missy ;*