Reviews for Ashigaru Sha
ForeverMATT chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This was nice. Good insight on Donnie's feelings on the matter of what happened to Timothy.
Turtlefanforlife1982 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
this is a great story!
SK12Monster chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Aww how cute! Love it:)
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Nice story, but I'm not surprised - you are one incredibly talented author! I'm so happy to read your wonderful stories! xoxo
Rachel chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This is a beautifully written last line was so sweet!
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Awww such a touching story!
Andrea O'Down chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Great story! I love how Donnie and Leo interacted. Both are written perfectly in-character. Also, I loved how we got an insight on Leo's feelings of guilt. The episode concentrated on Donnie, so reading another approach was nice. Awesome job!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This is so touching and sad! Beautifuly well done!
I'm awesome and y'all know it chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This was wonderfully written. I loved the description and emotion into it. This is one of my new favorite stories about Timothy's mutation.
Stoic Harlequin chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Dear Flynne,

Please keep writing TMNT stories...forever. You are so very good at it! I love everything about your style and word painting. I just love this piece. I love it so much. I'm sorry I've been a terrible reviewer. I read this some time ago and didn't take the time to review. I know, shame on me. But! I'm here now. You really captured Don and Leo, the pathos of this whole story arch.

I must admit I was SHOCKED to see the *fabled* kid cartoon let the heroes 'fail' (in a way) in such a big way. However, it opened the door for this story. Don is sensitive and carries so much on his shoulders. This type of failure is the perfect storm to instigate this sort of emotion in Don.

And...check this out: Regret rose like bile, tasting thick and bitter in Leo's mouth. "Donnie..."

Did you read it? That's right - prime flavor writing. I love it!

On a separate note, 'sha' means (as direct as possible) 'worker' or 'doer'. You scored the correct word combination. :) It's something directly translated to 'foot soldier person' or 'foot soldier worker'. For the US persuasion it is more like - person who is a foot soldier. Those silly, yet awesome, Japanese with their concise verbiage. _

- Harley
Exploding Dandelion chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This story is simply wonderful!

I loved that you chose Leo to be the one to comfort Donatello, and both of them were so in-character. The guilt radiates off of Donatello, and this has to be one of the most, if not THE most accurate depiction of the aftermath of "The Pulverizer Returns" I've read. Leo's so caring toward Don, doing is utmost to try and take some of the guilt off his shoulders, and it's a well-done story. I hope you write more in the future!
Juanita27 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Aw yes- thank you for posting this! I love 'after episode' stories- they fill gaps in the tv show and are much needed. And your stories are some of the best- thanks for writing them!
bindweed-flower chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
It's really good, thanks for writing. :)
Gabriel Lopes chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Man, this is awesome, i mean, the series is very cool and stuff, but we all know is kind of childish. But that story you wrote is pretty awesome. Keep it up, you have a gift!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Awww, a very sweet story. I can see Leo and Don talking about this and how Leo thought about having reliable intel into the Foot. He's right that if they had begged Tim to leave, he wouldn't have listened to them anyway. Nicely done on this. I really liked it.

The Bubbly One,