Reviews for Selfish Payback
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Haha poor Eiji got tricked :) but Fuji will take good care of him.
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Oh my! I totally love this one as well!

Hehe, Fuji is so devious! Poor Eiji got tricked. But, hey, they kissed in the end so all is good. Hehee.

Inui is going to totally flip when he sees them making out.

Keep up the good work!
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Lol, Fuji was so in character. I loved this!
Lord.Jenny chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Ooooh Fujiko, Eiji, you too are so devious cute fanfic!
bubbles girl24 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
PokeWater chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Dream Pair now, LOL?

But for your first try, it was really good. xD
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Hey, new territory for me too. But we're all trying new things ne? (Except mine still included Ryoma...but no mind, no mind...)

Dream Pair, eh? Hmm...I'm kinda neutral on this pair but I like Kikumaru and Fuji so it's all cool. :D
The only thing is Fuji's probably only using the data foiling to get with Kikumaru since that seems to mild for him. Inui's gonna get stabbed in the neck one o' these days.

Lines I liked...um...

-"I say we practice now. After all, we don't want to be sloppy, do we?" - I dunno...it's so Fuji...and I dunno it just is ok.

-Small white lies never hurt anyone. - I love how he says that. Or how I see him saying it in my mind anyway. Anyway...I'm not good at explaining.

You say not ryoma centric is hard. Near IMPOSSIBLE for me.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Awww, so cute and sweet!1
ShindaSekai7 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Ah, Fuji. Manipulative Fuji. That was so cute and funny. My favourite line was 'After all, we don't want to be sloppy, do we?'. That just made me crack up. It is something that I can imagine Fuji just say so normally. It's good and I would like to see how it progresses in the future.
mcangel1976 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013