Reviews for An Amorphous Relationship
puion chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Such a lovely piece.
I love how they become partners, then slowly become friends...and finally, more.

Please write more...since I'd love to see how Steve falls for Nat too! Thanks!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Aw, so CUTE! I LOVE it!
Mr. Invincible chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Love this pair! Beautiful story. :)
love-warmth-life chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
What a nice story - I loved it! Will there be a sequel I wonder? Thanks for posting!
MESPX13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Yo también pienso que Nat no puede ser tan perra, puede ser un poco ruda y usar un poco de su seducción para las misiones, pero no es perra.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I love this romance
Continue written
I'm not speak English very good
Sorry!
But no more scenes sad
But please! Continue
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Yes! Beatles!
clarembees chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Ugh, IDEK, what this pair's shipper name is, but I looooove them. Superhusbands is my ultimate Avengers ship, but Steve and Natasha might be my second favorite pair from the fandom.

They are just, ugh, so perfect. You captured them perfectly. Especially Natasha, I think. She isn't bitchy or cold, like so many writers assume, but just calculating and intelligent.

That scene of Steve holding up the building, ugh, sooooo ah-maze. Like, I can't even with that. I. Just. Can't. Seriously. I caaaaan't.

You need to write this pair again and again.
StormyLight chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Pleese make another one a comedy one doesn't sound half bad :-)
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
"She feels good about herself, and she realizes that this is what she must have been missing all these years. The greatness of human contact, of having someone you trust so completely right by your side. She loves this feeling."

That's why they are perfect for each other. He's the one who can change her.
Are you gonna write the romance part now? They both had already have so much pain... Please?! :)

xxoo Mari
Jamige chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
FEEEELS! Just...so many feels! Love it.
PoetTraveler chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This was incredibly sweet. I think you got the characters pretty spot on. Thanks for sharing!
MysticFantasy chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Such an awesome story. great work.
amy chapter 1 . 5/12/2013