Reviews for Dancing To No Music
EchoMoonHuntress chapter 1 . 4/5
Lon'qu/Olivia is awesome and there aren't enough fan fictions about it and this one is probably the best one I've read. It's full of fluff and it's so cute and you wrote this beautifully. And I am very happy that there is some Frederick/Sumia and Donnel/Lissa in there because I ship them also and overall this fanfic was perfect :D
SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo chapter 1 . 3/24
I. Absolutely. LOVED. This.

Their love was so beautiful,
the way they yearned for eachother,
their shyness being at it's strongest with one another,yet them gaining the courage to overcome it for eachother.

You displayed their personalities very well imo,

I loved how she wanted him to see her performance the most,

how they both felt, as he watched and she danced.
The ways they displayed their love in this,
the silent words they spoke to eachother,

it truly made my heart warm with their beautiful true love.

I recall an amazing fic I commented on on deviantart called "Love On The War Front",
if you're the same skywolf then it's no surprise that I enjoyed this.

Lon'qu x Olivia is a top favorite of mine,

this was my first fic of them and I am very glad it was.
I pray I find fics of these two that are as half as good as this.

Thank you for the romantic pleasure of this.
Please or please make another one with them in it. I'd like to see how their relationship grew over time. I would love to see lon'qu get aroused by olivia and olivia get the hots for lon'qu later in their relationship. I dunno it just be really cute how they react and stuff. Like him sweating and OMG please wrote something like this. Your writing was great by the way and beautiful description and dialogue. I would like to see more dialogue and more of lon'qu and olivia letting their guards down. Lust yes lust I want lust. Oh dear now I'm rambling on. Darn you and your great writing!
Tenno2luv chapter 1 . 3/15
Even till this day, this fanfic still breaches beyond what is beautiful. It's truly heart warming and is beyond satisfactory. I would truly appreciate it if you made another fanfic just as warm and inviting as this one, with Lon'qu and Olivia as the main couple yet again. I would change nothing about this fic because it's as if perfection and I believe it came out this way only because you were happy and satisfied with your writing. The characterization was on point and true to the characters. I can understand how hard it can be to do characters with harder personalities given by the owners or creators. If you do decide to do another fic with them in it, I would love to see their relationship get a little edgier romantically and intimately. But until then, I will be patiently and regularly waiting and viewing any potential piece that you share with us. I literally cannot wait until your next fic comes out that features them in it. Your writing inspires mine.
Vocarin chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Awwww... This is really cute. Very appropriate for these two given their respective insecurities and problems, but it's really nice to see how they connect. Honestly, this feels more true to them as a pair than what the game gave us.

Well structured, good wording and choices for the setting, pacing, and so on. Everything at the beginning really felt accurate and all the characters felt like they fit there, so kudos for that. Also, Lon'qu was a very nice blend of calm confidence and blunt straightforwardness and I thought you pulled it off really well. I refer to him knowing Olivia's routine well enough to get ahead of her and get her what she wants, but he's also direct enough to just give her his cloaks when she mentions being cold. Lots of nice touches that made the story feel real.

Great job, and thanks for sharing.
4thFromTheFurnace chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Like a moron, I never actually reviewed this. This is my ABSOLUTE favorite of all your stories. Your characters and diction are fabulous, and the setup and plot is amazingly executed. And whatever you did, you made it so beautiful and mesmerizing. I keep going back to read it over and over again! So beautiful! I would absolutely love to see you do another Lon'quxOlivia, you do it so immensely wonderfully! I love this so stinking much!

I also adore Gaius and Cordelia, they're so immensely adorable. I LOVE so many of your stories. When I get a chance to grab internet, I'll review the other ones I adore, until then you'll have to make do with this. :)

Blessings!
4thFromtheFurnace
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Beautify just so fricken beautiful
Flik98 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This is just beyond adorable and EXTREMELY well written! X3
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
OMFG, my FEELS! Seriously, this was just too cute. Normally, I get impatient with fics that take a while to get to dialogue, but not in this one's case, there was just the right amount of detail in there to be descriptive without going overboard. Olivia and Lon'qu are nicely IC and they are just so cute together, ugh.

Amulet
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Haha the two shy ones!I think they are really cute together. You did great job writing this story. I totally believe that's how they would act after a while of being together.
The way her feelings were said through the acne was great and I love how you wrote Lon'qu's feelings
More one- shots please. Yours are definitely ten cutest and the best
Kiiam chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
You make some of the best Awakening oneshots in this section. Thank you for this. Really.
Machlassie chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
My cute meter just exploded! I love this so much! And contrary to what you have to say, I think you did an excellent job with the characterization. It's hard to write dialogue for such shy characters but you did a fabulous job! I can't tell you how much I've been waiting for a story involving these two. You're my savior! Thanks for writing such an amazing oneshot!
Daraen chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I absolutely loved this. Thank you so much ! It was well written, with that sense of simplicity and beauty of things I hold dear. I basically shipped Lon'zu with Tharja, but I have to confess that he and Olivia are just as cute.
Luneve chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This was lovely! I adore the pairing primarily because I got them married in my first playthrough of FE Awakening. You have a very neat and refreshing style of writing that made reading this extremely enjoyable. I especially liked the way you described Olivia's dance. I usually have trouble writing action scenes like that and so I really admire people like you who can work them into a story so seamlessly. A bit on the cheesy side, but what's a romance story without some cheese and some fluff, right? Thank you so much for writing this!
SineGloria chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Loved it, and love you man. Always great. Don't feel like I can get much more into words for you, right now at least, but I don't know that else more is needed, is it? Keep.