Reviews for EO Challenge: We All Need A Hug
Miss Marion chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Review no. 2: I have read your ficlet now for the seventeenth time (but hey, who's counting?) and not only can I not get rid of the sappy smile glued to my face, I continue to look at this with the quiet words "If only..." daintily whirling around in my head.

*throws head back* Hahahaha! Either way, I just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading this, thank you for writing it, and you're awesome. :)
Miss Marion chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I... I-I... I want to laugh...? But at the same time, I'm thinking this would be pretty (hilarious) cool - hella awesome, actually - if it were real. [slow clap]
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
"...tall, dark and handsome - in a cadaverous sort of way" :-) Oh my, what a glorious idea - to have Death write a personal ad - and write it the way you wrote it :D My own ferry, with ferryman... hm, sounds tempting. But I guess as a smoking lady I'll meet him anyway, sooner or later. Totally loved this drabble, Dizz. From the start (which is the other certainty in life, btw?) to the very end (PO Box GRIM1 - heeeheee ;-)

xx Kate
T0theM00N chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This is the best thing ever in the history of anything.
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This is too funny... I can't imagine a better personal ad for Death. :)
madinalakesavedmylife chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
SIGN ME UP! XD Lol, this was brilliant, thanks for making me chuckle! :)
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
OMG, this is great! Death's own personal ad!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Buon giorno!

Umm, I'm game, does he put out on the first date? :0)

B x
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Didn't get this one: No SOH ?

You truly have him pegged and I believe this is the personal ad he would put out there. :D

Good one. :)
elfinblue chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Very funny! (Um, what's SOH mean?) Also, "Deathloveskittens"? Just curious - was that inspired by Pratchett at all?
Wynefred chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I don't even know what to say... except that I love your twisted mind!
masondixon chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
You really do have such a Clever imagination!
Thank You.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Ahahahaha. Death takes a personal ad. Deathloveskittens! Awesome.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Perfect and hilarious! And I love the way you managed to fit in last week's prompt word too!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Wow. Now that was different! And fun. Good job.