Reviews for Consequences of Revelation
WirelessDown chapter 4 . 1/25
this is definitely one of the best fanfics featuring John-117. Here you were able to very accurately convey the characters themselves without distorting their personality, to make a fairly good plot and its elaboration. Yet you presented the Master Chief as he is. an experienced fighter, always maintaining composure, clarity of mind in the heat of battle, but still not a machine, but a man. a very strong-willed person who, although not "normal", has his own view of the world and his place in it, and he does NOT need anyone's "sympathy", because he is quite satisfied with his life and he has nothing to regret.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2022
I'm gonna be honest, this would have been a far better "Chief goes AWOL" plot than... Whatever we got in Halo 5. Finding out the head of ONI tried to kill Halsey who, as you pointed out, is seen by the Spartan-IIs as their "mother," would give purpose to both Chief's and Locke's stories. Chief goes AWOL for an understandable reason, and Locke is tasked by Parangosky to capture or kill John. Moral ambiguity galore, baby! Also, Jun Madama would have a bigger role than getting killed by Osiris at the end of the first mission. Oh well. 343 likes to waste potential, I guess.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2021
This short little four chapter fic was better than the multimillion dollar project that is known as Halo 5. I wish you’d do a larger project as a follow up, but I know you won’t. So, thanks for sharing this great contribution to the fandom.
CODYARMY chapter 4 . 4/1/2021
Dam , Fred telling wink towards chief with the commander XD
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
It's worth stating at the end of this chapter to put Blue Team's take on this in context; The incident in training on Reach that forged the Spartan-II espirit de corps and cemented the leadership role of John-117 was an... enhanced survival exercise. Specifically, they were to be taken way far out and have to compete for the last flight out, leaving some behind to die. John didn't see it that way and the Spartan-IIs took down their observers so they could get *everyone* out.

Blue Team has always known they were expendable tools to ONI. Every Spartan-II always was. But they do not like being *wasted*. This is going to be nasty and danger-close.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2020
Haha, love the pension line.
forestghost chapter 4 . 10/11/2020
wow. this was really good. like. been a while since i enjoyed reading like this. thanks for writing!
forestghost chapter 2 . 10/11/2020
this is too good. ahah i cant stop reading!
forestghost chapter 1 . 10/11/2020
absolutely riveted. cant wait to keep reading!
kpmh2001 chapter 4 . 9/7/2020
Now THIS, this is what a good Halo Fanfic should look like! I loved every bit of it from start to finish, and although I do have my criticisms, you really outdid yourself. If you want me to go into greater detail, shoot me a PM, I’d love to discuss things with ya.

I recognize how long ago this story was written, so wherever you are now, or if you’re even reading this, I hope things turned out well for ya.
OfficialWeedTesterGuy chapter 1 . 8/20/2020
This fit is one of the best Halo pics I've ever read. I love how you depict the characters, especially Chief and Osman. I also liked how you gave Fireteam Crimson more screen time. Well done!
Vates159 chapter 4 . 1/3/2020
Fantastic story! I always love coming back and reading this.
Velossian chapter 2 . 11/27/2019
I'm loving this story more and more as I ready it and the best part for me is John's Speech about how some of the best friends and comrade he ever had were non augmented humans and not super soldiers and how they were "Spartans" in his mind. I also love the character development between the future Spartans, and that they come from all branches
Blitz Drache chapter 1 . 12/21/2018
This is really good writing. It’s gotten me so EXCITED!
sweeting chapter 4 . 11/16/2018
Why was this discontinued, and I think I'll enjoy watching Osman Burn.