Reviews for Consequences of Revelation
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
It's worth stating at the end of this chapter to put Blue Team's take on this in context; The incident in training on Reach that forged the Spartan-II espirit de corps and cemented the leadership role of John-117 was an... enhanced survival exercise. Specifically, they were to be taken way far out and have to compete for the last flight out, leaving some behind to die. John didn't see it that way and the Spartan-IIs took down their observers so they could get *everyone* out.

Blue Team has always known they were expendable tools to ONI. Every Spartan-II always was. But they do not like being *wasted*. This is going to be nasty and danger-close.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2020
Haha, love the pension line.
forestghost chapter 4 . 10/11/2020
wow. this was really good. like. been a while since i enjoyed reading like this. thanks for writing!
forestghost chapter 2 . 10/11/2020
this is too good. ahah i cant stop reading!
forestghost chapter 1 . 10/11/2020
absolutely riveted. cant wait to keep reading!
kpmh2001 chapter 4 . 9/7/2020
Now THIS, this is what a good Halo Fanfic should look like! I loved every bit of it from start to finish, and although I do have my criticisms, you really outdid yourself. If you want me to go into greater detail, shoot me a PM, I’d love to discuss things with ya.

I recognize how long ago this story was written, so wherever you are now, or if you’re even reading this, I hope things turned out well for ya.
OfficialWeedTesterGuy chapter 1 . 8/20/2020
This fit is one of the best Halo pics I've ever read. I love how you depict the characters, especially Chief and Osman. I also liked how you gave Fireteam Crimson more screen time. Well done!
Vates159 chapter 4 . 1/3/2020
Fantastic story! I always love coming back and reading this.
Velossian chapter 2 . 11/27/2019
I'm loving this story more and more as I ready it and the best part for me is John's Speech about how some of the best friends and comrade he ever had were non augmented humans and not super soldiers and how they were "Spartans" in his mind. I also love the character development between the future Spartans, and that they come from all branches
Blitz Drache chapter 1 . 12/21/2018
This is really good writing. It’s gotten me so EXCITED!
sweeting chapter 4 . 11/16/2018
Why was this discontinued, and I think I'll enjoy watching Osman Burn.
Jester94 chapter 4 . 9/9/2018
I really enjoyed this story, I hope you intend to write a sequel sometime to tie up the story with Dr. Halsey.
CMVreud chapter 4 . 7/19/2018
Y'know, that scene with Lasky and the other Spartan-II's, that- THAT should have been in the games.
NotRevan chapter 3 . 7/8/2018
Avery Johnson was part of and one of the few survivors of, the SPARTAN-1 program if I remember correctly so technically he wasn't an ordinary individual...
TheRide chapter 4 . 4/14/2018
Brilliant, a great look at the politics in play within the Halo Universe and a strong plot which holds up to the original lore. Glad there are stories like this on here and with some nice action scenes to boot. Thanks for writing!