Reviews for Consequences of Revelation
Guest chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
That was incredible! So much justice to revel in! Why couldn't this be part of the next Halo game? You had to have put so much work into this, and it shows big time! You make it look easy. Best of luck with 343, we need people like you to get the Halo universe back on track. I have to agree much of the current state of the franchise is going downhill and I can't take too much more disappointment as of Mar 2015. So that's why I am so thankful for great stories like these, thank you so much for bringing my absolute favorite parts of the Halo universe alive and pointing out logical next steps of possible events, rather than all this off the wall official canon as of late.
TheMoonIsDreaming chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
Great chapter, your writing is so easy to read and flows well. I really loved the part where the chief tells crimson that it I the Spartan IIs they will be sparring with, that was such a great moment!
hunter 139 chapter 4 . 2/14/2015
Osman's arrest was long overdue, along with getting ONI back under control. I'll be honest, I don't really mind Karen Traviss' works, but the Kilo-Five trilogy and her charaterization of Halsey and Parangosky was just inexcusable (Parangosky DOES NOT have any moral high ground against Halsey at all, considering she was the one who authorized all of the Spartan Programs and God knows what else she's done).

Anyway, I quite enjoyed this story and I think you'd do quite well at 343.
thedwo chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
Good story. And it hit several things that have been bugging me about some of the newer Halo stuff. Namely that Halsey has gotten a lot of blame shifted onto her, despite the fact she was really only one of many people who did horrible things. Like Ackerson. But then again, no one is making him look good, they're just all making Paragonsky and Osman out to somehow not be just as, if not more, horrible then Halsey is.

Also, the fact that the S-IV's and INCREDIBLY unprofessional. And apparently crapply trained soldiers, if Hoya's actions are any indicator.
BessiBoo chapter 4 . 1/28/2015
very nice, your writing style is super engaging and a follow up to this story would be awesome! On a side note I love the way you name your chapters
TheMoonIsDreaming chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Great story so far! It's about time this scene happened is all I can say! The chapter had a great flow to it and I really liked the Morse code conversation! Cool stuff, I can't wait to read on!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
This is a very great fanfiction, and a direction I would love to see the halo universe return to. Lets just take a look at the downhill Direction these games have taken since reach. These "Spartan-IVs" Like you point out are barely worth the title, and hardly hold a candle to the the Spartan-IIs they have the support of the UNSC Infinity which includes thousands of support vehicles, yet the second battle of requiem was barely an improvement over previous covenant engagements. Not forgetting the fact that the covenant wouldn't just glass Requiem, like in previous wars.

And for the matter of Dr. Halsey, what she did was morally wrong and extremely unethical. BUT Its widely accepted that Serin Osman, a former spartan program washout has issues with Halsey. The Assassination order was NOT a call that Osman should have been allowed to make. Her personal feelings could have easily swayed the decisions.

And on another note, I truly hope you succeed in getting into 343, they need fans to work for them and tell them just how bad they are screwing up a series that has the potential to be the 21st Century's version of Star Wars, or Star Trek.
Andrithir chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Well... after reading this story, I'm quite happy to say that I'm impressed.
It's been awhile since I read a satisfying Halo fic, and you didn't dissapoint. Though there are small moments when I'm jarred out of the experience such as character dialogue, it doesn't really matter, because I enjoyed it.

I've also read some of the reviews of this story, and it makes me wonder if some of the Halo fans ever read the original trilogy and tried to understand what Nylund was doing. You've kept the essence of his work by showing impartialness through multiple views, as opposed to Karen Traviss who basically used her trilogy to butcher everything we know and love.

Hope to see a sequel, and don't worry about the haters.
Thespurgin chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
Okay, I have to say I LIKE this one, and I itch for that sequel hook of Halsey being in the hands of M'dama to be fleshed out. Sounds like quite the game, honestly. maybe better than what 5 is going to be.

Anyway, I'd like to ask if you will be marking this as complete and making the sequel a separate story (in which case I need to fav you to keep track of it) or if you'll be extending it in this story.
Reichenfaust chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
I really liked this, and how you are able to solve a lot of glaring issues from the series. Unprofessional Spartans, ridiculous intelligence operations, no oversight, the S-III's. I hope you continue this into a general story. Or do write about what happens to Parangosky, because she's still alive as far as we know.

The final thing that would break Osman. Who wanted a supersoldier program, and ultimately approved the Spartan II program? Parangosky.
Tomo chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Lawyer! Stay back demon! (Makes cross with fingers)
Anyway good work and keep it up!
Anime-Ronin chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
It's amazing what you can catch up on when you're laid up with a bum leg. I finally got to watch Spartan Ops and the story now makes sense, especially with Palmer. Good stuff.

As to this chapter, I like the realistic combat sequences and the mind games being played on both sides. I do hope for more to come if there is more.
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Damn love this story.
Geheim chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
Wow, this was a very good story. Do you have any plans of writing on with this fiction? Like when Chief goes back to train the IVs and then when the next batch arrives?
lil dynamic chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
God dammed, some reviewers are so cruel and childish. You are in my own personal opinion fixing a lot of halo 4 mistakes. Sarah Palmer needs a fucking helmet, spartan 4's need a lot more training/professionalism, and Halsey- well she may have done many things but she did it to save the human race.

Some people think she should of died and deserves to be locked up, but they forget she started the spartan program, she created super soldiers that have saved the human race. She did everything and anything for humanity, most people are dumbasses for not seeing that, yes I've read all the halo books more than once so I know what I am talking about.
Keep on writing bro and ignore all the haters.

To the reviewers that are hating on this story- you don't like it don't read it! Stop your bitching and trying to bring an good author down! Stop criticizing every little point the author is trying to make! If you hate it don't read it!
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »