Reviews for I Don't Date Men With Accents
yukiwawa chapter 20 . 1/12
I have been rereading this a lot. Its my favorite human Klaroline AU and have waiting for update for years. I hope you continue this because you left us on a cliffhanger haha. I loved everything about this except if was so short and it needs to be continued. You are such a great writer and I wish I could write like you
mymindisnotaplace chapter 10 . 12/1/2020
dude I'm kind of jealous cuz my dad is shit. like I almost never see him and even when he's here, he's just not present
Nadine chapter 20 . 11/26/2020
Just wrap it up, but don't allow it to be rushed.. If you don't finish it when you have the chance, I must sauly with slow updates after years apart, you might not finish ever. This is a wonderful story, I never liked human klaroline fics but yours is worth it. Hope u do update soon. Klaus needs to grow up and tell Caroline how he feels cos we don't know that, you centered this book on how Caroline feels but not Klaus.
jahamai chapter 20 . 10/31/2020
Please please continue this is amazing please
Redbudrose chapter 20 . 10/27/2020
Any chance you will update this story? It’s one of my very favorites and would love to see Klaus and Caroline in a relationship. If not, thank you for all the pleasure your writing has given me. I reread your stories often!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/9/2020
Still waiting for a update!
Alesa22 chapter 20 . 5/28/2020
Please tell me you didn't gave up on this! Unfortunately, I just discovered this good storywhich is one of the best KC AUs I have read) earlier this month. I was hesitant in reading AU stories but you wonderfully pulled off writing the characters. Please please please update and complete this story! I'll /We'll wait however long this story takes. Just please don't give up on it!
chillwithJyl chapter 19 . 5/23/2020
It’s been four years, and I still wish that you will update this
redbudrose chapter 20 . 5/15/2020
Any chance you’ll update this story? I love your Klaroline stories so much!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/24/2020
Please please update! I just finished reading how much you have written, and I really, really would love to see it completed.
LoveLove ShitShit chapter 20 . 4/21/2020
Yesterday I dreamed of this story and had the urge to read it again
Livvea chapter 20 . 1/25/2020
Please I beg of you continue the story
Lilou019 chapter 20 . 12/28/2019
Please la suite :)
Kktlwinx chapter 20 . 12/10/2019
I thought you'd be finished with this fiction by now , I've been waiting,seriously finish the damn story I'm already sucked into it
Guest chapter 20 . 9/5/2019
Do you mind to continue this story... I love it... Pleasessss
1,498 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »