Reviews for I Don't Date Men With Accents
Guest chapter 20 . 3/5/2016
Snowyarbo chapter 20 . 3/5/2016
Thanks for the update but i'm dying to know what happened after that kiss! I don't know if I can handle more drama but I do love this story.
ConsortYana chapter 20 . 3/5/2016
omg! an update! thank you!
3tinkgemini chapter 19 . 3/5/2016
Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! You are back! Yay! My breath actually studdered when I seen an update! Can't wait to start this story over again. It is one of my favorites..so glad you are back! Never leave again lol
charley07 chapter 20 . 3/5/2016
I love this story, but sometimes, less is more. You're a great writers-one of my favs in the fandom-but I'm so anxious to to know how this story is going to end that I couldn't wait through another round of drama. Sorry to hear you're going through tough stuff. Hope everything works out.
UptownGirl2007 chapter 19 . 2/25/2016
Where are you? You're killing me! I've read this story like 50 times waiting for an update...I love your writing, and I can't wait until you make an update!
Eneilson chapter 18 . 2/24/2016
Just re-read this story for the fourth time just waiting for the next update! Can't wait till it happens!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/24/2016
Pretty please finish this beautiful story.
DisneyDarlingGirl chapter 19 . 2/20/2016
Okay, I flipping love this story! Please, please update soon!
Jomoholic chapter 19 . 2/11/2016
This is such a good story. Probably the very first fic I've ever read and probably one of the reasons I started writing. I hope you continue with it..
Roseblackfire chapter 19 . 2/7/2016
Eeeek, this story is amazing! I would looove to read more, and keep up with the amazing writing skills Lane! Lots of happiness, Roseblackfire
exoplanetprincess chapter 19 . 2/6/2016
Please please please update soon! I love this!
Kissingyousoftly chapter 19 . 2/6/2016
Please, tell me that this story will be finished? I have so many questions -will Klaus and Caroline get there happy ending? How was the kiss? Where is there relationship going? What's Elijah's story? Do him and Kat end up together?. I'm honestly obsessed with the story, your writing is brilliant and you captured the characters suberbly. Also, how cute is little Ella?
I would love it if you could finish this story, even if you just wrote one final chapter that summs up everything. Pleaseeeeee?
Lastly, as a Brit myself I can say you've captured the British 'slang' brilliantly, hehe!
echoX452 chapter 19 . 1/28/2016
Love this story! Please update soon, you can't leave us hanging with him going to kiss Caroline like that! :)
dkvkka chapter 19 . 1/19/2016
Please update soon. This is one of my favorite stories.
1,498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »