Reviews for I Don't Date Men With Accents
Jasmine chapter 20 . 7/1/2017
Oh no no no no, please do not leave this fanfiction like this! At least finish the kiss scene. Please! THis was so great and i love it, please finish it!
exotic lady chapter 20 . 6/24/2017
This is one of my favorite Klaus/Caroline stories. I reread it everytime I want to really get into a well written storyline, which is is sad that you have not updated in over a year but I understand since the ship itself has gone cold so inspiration for it is waining, however with the series finale of The Vampire diaries and With the Message sent to Caroline from Klaus..well I think this next season of The Originals will be interesting if not it's ending the way we all want with a reunion of Klaus and Caroline! Hope you continue this soon!
hogwartswonderland chapter 20 . 6/11/2017
Please update this soon! I must find out what happens next!
jml2002 chapter 20 . 5/14/2017
PLEASE WRITE MORE I LOVE IT THANKS IT'S SO GOOD
Sahana chapter 20 . 5/1/2017
oh come on -_- what is it with people not finishing their stories ugh. The story is good but it would've been better with more of Klaroline moments in it. Still good though! :)
ElspethGordie chapter 20 . 4/30/2017
Found this rec'd on tumblr! Love it. So sad it's not updated recently. Totally understand. RL and everything ;). If you ever keep going I'd love to read it! I really love how you've placed all the characters. Kol and Ella are my favs!
Liluana chapter 20 . 4/26/2017
I'm french. Not good english. But I love your fanfic and I absolutely want to read the rest of the story.
Bravo j'adore !
chillwithJyl chapter 20 . 4/20/2017
Hope you decide to update this again :(
Emily81802 chapter 20 . 4/9/2017
Update please! Need chapter 21!
Isabella chapter 20 . 4/5/2017
I was super intrigued by this story but didn't want to get attached since I noticed you haven't updated in over a year. Well I got attached and would love it if you finished the story! I'm loving it so far and want to find out what happens!
mrmr.jo.505 chapter 20 . 3/27/2017
When are you going to update it's been almost a year since you last updated please update I hope u didn't abandon the story it's one of the best written stories I've ever read please please update I hope u get my review
keepcalmfanfiction chapter 20 . 3/12/2017
I really love this story! You are an amazing author and I really love your stories. I hope your able to update this one soon!
Llt2013
popusoialexandrina chapter 20 . 2/26/2017
I love this story so much you have no idea. I am a sucker for all human! Mikelsons that are still very much fucked up but are alive and love each other and are a family and Mikel is dead and Esther is being a mother my babies deserve. also THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for making Katherine and Elena's relationship so beautiful and healthy and not making Elena and Damon the bad guys (like other Klaroline fanfic writers just love to do). also I love all the couples (not Stelena because Delena 4EVAH but they are not that bad) you made such a good job at portraying them. and Ella is such a cutie and I love everything about this fanfiction (not Stelena, because reasons) and if I don't stop now I never will...I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT
Greyce Smoak Mikaelson chapter 20 . 2/1/2017
continua
Guest chapter 20 . 1/21/2017
Please update! I am addicted to this story, though I've just finished reading it. Please, please, please update soon!
1,498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »