Reviews for I Don't Date Men With Accents
Felicity-Forbes chapter 20 . 1/16/2017
I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
Guest chapter 20 . 1/14/2017
Please update as soon as you can!
klaroline-world chapter 20 . 12/19/2016
Loved it. Update soon.
salmo.ahmed1 chapter 20 . 12/16/2016
please ubdate
Becca chapter 20 . 12/12/2016
You are such a talented writer! Please update soon!
Amanda chapter 20 . 11/18/2016
Im in love. This story deserves an ending but I completely understand life and whatnot gets in the way. Just know this story is loved.

Thank you for sharing!
DayDreamer2796 chapter 19 . 11/15/2016
Great story! Pls update soon!
mduffy1999 chapter 20 . 11/12/2016
Love this story I hope you continue to write it.
Marti O'Neal chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Please for the love of all that's holy, keep this story going. I absolutely love I have read multiple times. You are an amazing writer and very good at coming up with things, please don't forget your readers, and please don't forget how much of an awesome writer you are. Please post more
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 20 . 10/4/2016
Oh my I absolutely adore this story. It's written very well and the characters are all written perfectly! The entire story is just fantastic. I love how you write Caroline and her evolving relationship with Klaus. Gosh, your Klaus is also written perfectly. He really became a very likable guy after finding out he was a dad. It was very sweet to see him become a wonderful father to Ella and basically grow up and start taking a real role in his daughters life. It would've been impossible for Caroline not to have fallen for him. Let's be honest, he's pretty close to perfect. ;-)

Wow another plot twist! I'd had thought for a second that Tatia might be related to the Gilbert's but wow. At least this means that Katherine can see her gorgeous suit wearing man of her dreams again. They need to get together ASAP. I mean as soon as Tatia is out of the picture of course. She is just a parasite. I am very curious as to what she has on Klaus that is so bad that Elijah married her to keep her quiet. It's not the dad thing is it? Hmm.

Seriously wonderful story! I'm very excited for more! :-)

Maddy
Orange-Coyote chapter 20 . 10/1/2016
Looking forward to more!
Wishing you all the best in the future
jessicasnyder13 chapter 20 . 9/10/2016
Love this story! And I think you should wrap it up! My klaroline heart can't take anymore drama! Update soon!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/8/2016
Hmm please come finish this
giovanna112009 chapter 20 . 8/19/2016
acabo de leer yu historia ye gusta muchooo ... aunque yo soy fan Delena porfavor que termine con delena tambien hacen una pareja tan hermosa
Guest chapter 20 . 8/2/2016
This is so great. I literally feel asleep reading this twice because I was going so hard. Love it.
1,498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »