Reviews for Bringer of Jashin
Favorite Jashin Naruto fanfiction!
draco7347 chapter 1 . 7/23
love story cant wait for next chapter
7019289 chapter 1 . 7/19
Please, please, please update SOON!
Hellwalker chapter 1 . 6/20
well this is interesting please update soon
RevampedAtol chapter 1 . 6/18
I expect some cringe worth stuff when I first saw this to be honest but as I read I was thoroughly impressed, hardly any kind of grammar mistakes, everything flowed greatly and was overall a very nice read I do hope you continue to update regularly
Shadow of God chapter 1 . 6/13
Why does the blood release have the one so complicated? And the flesh release too. Where does earth chakra and yin and yang manipulation come in at a reasonable time? The dead bone pulse is the only real canon body based kekkei genkai and it wasn't that complicated.

Why isn't blood just manipulating his blood. Why does a body based kekkei genkai have a chakra section? And honestly the flesh release seems superfluous and unneeded. Just picking either the DBP or blood release would have been better. Because of how saturated you have his arsenal being already it makes it all seem cosmetic and not practical.

Now note that this isn't saying anything about him being OP. I'm fine with OP characters as long as their power set makes sense and isn't just a long list of abilities that share uses and as such may never be used much except for fun. I guess in the end what I'm trying to say is that you are overdoing it. Sometimes, including this case, less will do the job so much better than more.

Also I'm having trouble deciding how seriously I'm supposed to take the events in this fic. Especially towards the end there with so much schadenfreude occurring so closely together. It's not quite crack yet but when too many things stop making sense it becomes hard for a reader to take works seriously.

Anyway I hope this review is useful to you and you atleast consider some of the things I said.
Yang Xiao Longer chapter 1 . 6/8
I'm loving this so far man, keep up the good work!
arckane chapter 1 . 5/28
how is Naruto supposed to be in a relationship with jashin when hes just a bitch boy and has no back bone or his own personality at all he just does whatever the fuck she says don't you think she would be so used to that she wouldn't find him interesting at all especially not enough to go out with him
how about a second chapter next time
Anko4Life chapter 1 . 5/20
I totally love this reboot I enjoyed the first and now it's even better I hope you put out more chapters keep up the great work ... Ja Ne!
notsae chapter 1 . 5/19
WAR TO STIR THE BLOOD! BLOOD TO WHET THE THIRST! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! SOULS FOR THE SOUL RENDER! Ehhm, interesting story. Don't much care for Naruto's submissive personality.
naruto chapter 1 . 5/18
great chapter keep it up
readingAngel chapter 1 . 5/18
my question is whether or not hinata will be joining our call as a servant of this deity or in a relationship with him. Other than that holy crap I can't wait to see what happens next plus now that he possesses these three bloodlines will the council want him in the CRA? hope you update soon
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 5/18
Excellently done first chapter. I love the addition of the cute, fearless Hinata. I hope to see Naruto end up with her part of his harem. I also hope to see some Kakashi bashing.
darklord7324407 chapter 1 . 5/18
I love the rewrite and can't wait to read the next chapter. You don't have to do this but why not make your Hinata teammates with Naruto and Naruto and Jashin convert her into being a servert like Fem. Hidan? While I would love that and Hinata being in the pairing i'll understand if you dont want to due to how much the NaruHina pairing is used. So ya awesome rewrite, can't wait for the next chapter, and keep on making excellent chapter's and stories.