Reviews for Bringer of Jashin
christopherrhaydon chapter 1 . 2/26
Update ASAP:)!
FangTheWolf22 chapter 1 . 1/21
You could do 'KILL THE HERETICS!' When Naruto battles gato's thugs on the bridge in wave? And amazing story please update soon
ethan.lukkar chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Ahhh I was hopping for more. Its good too its one the best I've seen as well
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Favorite Jashin Naruto fanfiction!
draco7347 chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
love story cant wait for next chapter
7019289 chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Please, please, please update SOON!
Hellwalker chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
well this is interesting please update soon
RevampedAtol chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
I expect some cringe worth stuff when I first saw this to be honest but as I read I was thoroughly impressed, hardly any kind of grammar mistakes, everything flowed greatly and was overall a very nice read I do hope you continue to update regularly
Shadow of God chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Why does the blood release have the one so complicated? And the flesh release too. Where does earth chakra and yin and yang manipulation come in at a reasonable time? The dead bone pulse is the only real canon body based kekkei genkai and it wasn't that complicated.

Why isn't blood just manipulating his blood. Why does a body based kekkei genkai have a chakra section? And honestly the flesh release seems superfluous and unneeded. Just picking either the DBP or blood release would have been better. Because of how saturated you have his arsenal being already it makes it all seem cosmetic and not practical.

Now note that this isn't saying anything about him being OP. I'm fine with OP characters as long as their power set makes sense and isn't just a long list of abilities that share uses and as such may never be used much except for fun. I guess in the end what I'm trying to say is that you are overdoing it. Sometimes, including this case, less will do the job so much better than more.

Also I'm having trouble deciding how seriously I'm supposed to take the events in this fic. Especially towards the end there with so much schadenfreude occurring so closely together. It's not quite crack yet but when too many things stop making sense it becomes hard for a reader to take works seriously.

Anyway I hope this review is useful to you and you atleast consider some of the things I said.
Yang Xiao Longer chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
I'm loving this so far man, keep up the good work!
arckane chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
how is Naruto supposed to be in a relationship with jashin when hes just a bitch boy and has no back bone or his own personality at all he just does whatever the fuck she says don't you think she would be so used to that she wouldn't find him interesting at all especially not enough to go out with him
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
how about a second chapter next time
Anko4Life chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
I totally love this reboot I enjoyed the first and now it's even better I hope you put out more chapters keep up the great work ... Ja Ne!
Notsae chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
WAR TO STIR THE BLOOD! BLOOD TO WHET THE THIRST! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! SOULS FOR THE SOUL RENDER! Ehhm, interesting story. Don't much care for Naruto's submissive personality.