Reviews for Not Quite Thelma and Louise
stargate-sg1sg1 chapter 1 . 2/20
Totally need a sequel to this fic, it was great!
Oxymironic chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
I always like Joyce centered crossovers. So few write about her to a good length.
MississippiTrojan chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
please update soon this story has me all excited to read more and im anxious.
Peanut Gallery chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
GREAT. Great blending of the series, characters top notch, story flow purfect. More Please.

Thanks For a FANTASTIC READ,

Peanut Gallery
Kansas Scout chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
I love this, more times than not the pairing is an older Buffy and Sam Carter.
Netchka chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Interesting story. Looking forward to reading more chapters. :-) Romana rules.
Twiggy-Hoyden chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Nice smooth blending of crossovers.
Carter is falling back on the classified excuse a bit heavily, not ubreasonably so, but itd be nice to see the dialog open up some more before shutting down.

Nicely written, clean style, easy to read.
Peanut Gallery chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Weird, I'm hook already. Joyce the Furling I love it. More please.

Thanks for a good read,

Peanut Gallery
Kansas Scout chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Hmmm... I was thinking that Joyce was actually an Elf of some kind. She did mention Tolkien after all. I guess the Furlings could have been the SG universe's Elves after all Elves aren't in existence beyond myths, heroic fantasy stories, or fairy tales. Elves having been wiped out would explain why only a few humans seem to have features similar to them in modern times. The few survivors could have interbred with neighboring Earth human tribes thus passing on a limited genetic code.

This would also explain Joyce's ability to make everyone she's met think she's a normal human too. Like with the Ancient Technology Activation gene she could have a more active Furling genetic makeup than some others.

An interesting story, continue.