Reviews for Not Dead Yet
Dinnerandamurder chapter 14 . 6/15
What a bummer! I was one of those that absolutely hated what i heard the last book did and I refused to read it or anything else she wrote afterwards. I was really looming forward to reading your version. You were always one of my favorite fanfic authors. Unfortunately, this got deserted and left incomplete. I though I would finally get a satisfying ending, but this aint it. Too bad.
LdyJulanna chapter 1 . 5/26
Love this what happen next ...poor Eric can't stay away
riotgirl2005 chapter 14 . 5/24
i love your take on the final book so far. i was soooo too sooo displeased with it before! i hope you come back to finish up this story! its been a great read so far! and i like that eric is actually letting sookie be a part of the plans!
SassyCass chapter 4 . 3/8
My dear, your writings are insanely hilarious; even your authors notes are ridiculously side-splitting. Please, keep it up :D !
georgiasuzy chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
I love every one of your stories, and I miss you. You're a very talented writer. I hope you're out there still writing fiction but getting paid for it now. If you're not published yeti, come back to rekindle your skills until you ARE. You're awesome :)
noooo chapter 14 . 8/24/2016
Another fantastic abandoned fic. You definitely need to pick this back up You're so good at writing and the characterization is on point! Perfect.
tanseynz chapter 13 . 5/16/2016
I'm so sad you didn't proceed with this as it had a lot of exciting potential, and you just know Eric was going to end up bowling Felipe's head if he got any closer to Sookie. Maybe the little grey cells will have a Sookie/Eric renaissance someday - who can tell.
jackie69 chapter 14 . 5/14/2016
This story is so so good...Please continue it!
svmtbfan chapter 14 . 5/6/2016
Love the story and am so disappointed that you have apparently abandoned it. I encourage you to continue writing as you certainly have a real talent for telling a story...and that, after all, is the most important part of writing.
Jess chapter 14 . 9/11/2015
Thank you so much for maintaining the integrity of the characters! I was sick to my stomach from reading the Ever After. I feel she had annihilated the characters she had built through the series. I look forward to your future posts and where you take this.
bttrflybelle chapter 14 . 5/10/2015
You should really finish this story! Its very good so far!
loretta57 chapter 13 . 2/5/2015
i just wanted to ask if you plan on finishing this story i know you said you last interestin eric and sookie on true blood don't let that stop you a lot o fan love them ust because ab an ch dont like them we love them and im disappointed in a lot of story's that start out great then stop writing and we the fans are left unful filled and disappointed i love all your story's please update this one i have waited a long time
loretta57 chapter 14 . 2/4/2015
i hope you get back to this story soon i really like it
Angel Empath chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
Is there going to be more to this story? I have really enjoyed reading this and really hope its finished soon!
StephWoods chapter 14 . 12/10/2014