Reviews for Not Dead Yet
drkraez chapter 14 . 11/3/2020
Such a great story. I am still following this in the hope that you will finish it one day... No matter how unlikely! Thank you for your time writing this!
drkraez chapter 3 . 11/3/2020
Re-reading... SUCH a good chapter. I'm crying...
kleannhouse chapter 14 . 7/23/2020
well I know you said you would never finish this one and i am sad to say I wish you would but that is your decision. I hope all is well with you . KY
Greenember chapter 1 . 5/29/2020
Great story! How it should be! I wish there was more. I really enjoy the depth of your characters, the suspense and carefulness of Sookie and Eric reuniting for a HEA is so good!
Like ALL of the SVM fans I was disappointed (devastated) about the last CH book and how things fizzled out.
TeamEricNSookie chapter 14 . 6/4/2019
Here is my pet peeve’s… Writers say don’t worry I am going to finish the story I won’t leave you hanging and then just a mere two chapters later they leave the story. On a normal circumstance I don’t even read stories that are not complete but some kind away I overlooked this the status of this one. Thanks a lot... Or rather thanks for nothing!
AidualcLupa chapter 14 . 6/3/2019
Same feelings here... No words for CH last book (maybe shocked?)... So I found your story and was intrigued. I really like your stil, your ideas, how you catch the characters. All the more so I'm deeply dissapointed that you abandoned this story years ago. Is there a chance you'll going to pick up this tale again and give us a satisfactory fin for Sookie and Eric? PLEASE !
Ktdbaby chapter 14 . 3/24/2019
Just found this and LOVE IT! I know it’s been years but if you happen to finish I don’t think any of us would be upset!
elliebaby33 chapter 9 . 2/23/2019
just found this story and am loving it...i hope you didn't stop writing you are a genius
padfoots-angellover chapter 14 . 8/8/2018
Then what happened?! It has been years, but I need more!
HartleySkarsgard chapter 14 . 6/10/2018
Bugger wish this was completed. A good read :)
dogtracker55 chapter 10 . 2/6/2018
You are funny.
dogtracker55 chapter 9 . 2/6/2018
Wow, I am loving this wonderfully different story. Can't wait to hear the story of the crash and how Eric escaped. Good riddance to Freyja, Filipe next. Goodie.
dogtracker55 chapter 5 . 2/6/2018
Wow, I am on the edge of my seat! This is so exciting.
machshefa1 chapter 14 . 12/29/2017
Thank you so much for writing this story! After finishing the last book in the series, I was so disappointed and depressed. It felt as if the author had deserted her characters and copped out. The ending was just wrong.

Your story feels so true and honoring the characters and making sense and a truer finale.

Thank you!
Sooty85 chapter 14 . 11/19/2017
D*mn it, I’m so bl**dy annoyed with myself.
This story looked good - and it is.
I had a quick glimpse at the authors booklist and noted lots of stories which were completed, so I started to read this one without checking to make sure it was was finished as well.
- I usually do this now as I’ve been burnt a few times in the past reading a story and find it was never finished, only to find that’s exactly what’s happened here :((

So unless the author is very ill or something genuine has happened why they never finished their stories I think it’s a bloody poor show to just leave their fans hanging grrrr !

If they’ve lost interest (or as in the authors bio that she’s uninspired and just not “feeling” E&S pairing anymore), then for goodness sake have the decency to stick a note onto the story description blurb saying it’s on hiatus or even better pull the story completely.
You could even add a short paragraph giving a quick précis of how the story would end, saying something like “a lot of things happen, give a few examples (blah blah blah), but E & S do this and that and win in the end, and de Castro and his little gang all die.
Eric and Sookie live happily ever after !
THE END