Reviews for DNA Mishap
Lou Snarry Lover chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
ooooooh, thanks for the heads up.
Silverstargirl chapter 17 . 5/9/2014
Been there, so I do understand, though I wish it wasn't true. xD Good luck on the rewrite. If you could/would, please post the rewrite separately, so that this version isn't lost. Thanks. :D
LovingFanFiction chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
will it alert us if were following that you reuploadd chapters? could you post like a ch.18 AN saying the new chapters are up so us following will know? thanks so much! good luck on your writing! can wait to read it!
TinaMaki chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
Too bad, that was a cool story :(
But luckily it's not as if you're abandoning it, so yeah..:)
All the best and lots of motivation and dedication for your writing endeavors (this might sound weird in English, but as long as the meaning is somewhat clear...)!
Death By Insanity chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
Just read all 17 chapters. That was awesome. I can't wait to see what you do with the new chapters when it comes out. I really like how the story went, but I can tell you that I can see how it could have gone in a different direction. It will be really cool. Though I do still want to see Lucius get freed from Azakaban and to see how Sev and Harry interactions go. I love that Hermione is totally cool with everything going on and takes it with a grain of salt. Again can't wait to see what you do.
WhiteFang001 chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
I thought this current version was pretty good! But whatever makes you happy with the story - after all it's yours.
Hope to see some chapters soon!
I really like the ideas behind this story
Devilish JoJo chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
Oh noes.
I really really liked this story so far.
Just please please don't abandon it!

Love JoJo
Flying Chrissy chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
cool! look forward to it!
LivingRedRose chapter 17 . 5/6/2014
Can't wait to read the rewrite. always keep writing
sarahbluerose13 chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
LOL :) I really like this story, it makes me laugh a lot! Hermione is Draco's mate right? I bet she is! Please update soon I can not wait for the next chapter.

Your impatient reader
thewolf74 chapter 16 . 4/13/2014
Wow, I'm so happy that Harry has finally found the family that he's always wanted. I'm also happy that Harry and Severus finally completed their bond. I'm also happy that Lucius was found innocent and was released from prison. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next.
Outofthisworldgal chapter 16 . 3/21/2014
lol Draco should have read the letter to make sure everything was ok and then sealed it again for Harry. Now they are all going to be so messed up. LOL now it is Harry's turn to make fun of Draco and his mate.
Reaping-Vampire chapter 16 . 2/19/2014
XD funny ending! cant wait to read more! and though I wish I could go on adult fanfiction, I simply have waaay too much trouble navigating it. lol.
Naydra chapter 16 . 2/18/2014
Awesome story so far, but you might want to post it on A03 instead of aff. Its a waaay better site. lol
emthereble chapter 16 . 2/18/2014
WOW you are a BRILLIANT WRITTER! I love your work and the plots you come up with.