Reviews for Season Unending's End
Silver-Snow-77 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
This is absolutely hilarious, and fairly IC at that. The idea of Madanach as the Dovahkiin is definitely unique, and you did a great job fleshing it out a bit in such a short oneshot.
MASTER-OF-SUPRISE chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
I didn't like it. Maybe it"s just personal taste thoug.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
A bit too short iMovie and I can't say I agree with the out come since I think the empire won't fight the thalmor or the dominion.
Janneia chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
LAWWWWWL.

Yup. I think that pretty much sums it up. (Also I love your Madanachs.) x3
bokhi chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
1. I laughed.
2. I laughed.
3. I laughed.
4. But I did tear up a little every time I ran into a run-on sentence.

I'm not big on telling other people how to write their fanfics (because I mean, really, I've committed pretty much every fanficcing sin myself), but your story is just so hilarious that I can't help but feel a little more editing would have made it that much better. I realize that the long sentences are a part of the humorous style, but sometimes the comma splicing and overuse of brackets can really detract from the overall flow of the story. Overall, a really enjoyable piece!
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Loved it! Mads is one of the greatest characters in Skyrim.
Kai chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Funny! Especially the the Giordano/Mara Amulet/invisibility potion business. That made me laugh out loud!
TheGoldenDragonborn chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I love it! I've been reading Nightshade and Juniper and I just found this one while browsing ! I have always loved the Forsworn, and thought they could bring a whole other side to the war, it just wasn't implemented in the original game. I can see Madanach doing all this, and having fun while he was at it, and as dragonborn he would be a force to be feared. Brilliant writing, and if you were ever thinking about expanding on this idea as the Reach-King as Dovahkinn you would certainly have an avid reader in me!
Shieldage chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Awesome way to end the civil war. Low civilian casualties is always nice. Heh, good home for Aventus. Having word walls in territory controlled by you definitely helps :D
Anon chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Awesome! Even better than the game! I was stifling my giggles cause my dad's near. :D