Reviews for Mother's Day
SamanDean chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Awwwwww i love it
JensenAcklesfanforever chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
while saying a little mantra 'don't cry' like the fangirl that I am I broke my own rule and had a little chick flick moment myself sadly I can't recover as fast as the boys but that is what the corner of my room is for dammit
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Beautiful story. Thank you.
Lucydolly22 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Cutest story ever. I just kept thinking 'Awww what a cutie'. Great job
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Type your review here...This was a nice little story. Dean having Charlie make those pictures for Sam was very considerate. He knew that Sam thought there weren't any of himself and their mom. Dean didn't let him know about those pictures, because they were so old they were hard to see. Of course Charlie would be able to perform magic and make them clear again. :) Dean sharing all of those memories with Sam was special, because Sam is so sick now. I especially liked the memory Dean told Sam, about tasting him to see if he tasted like a peanut! lol Thanks for the story.
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
You made me cry...literally. This was beautiful. And then there's the fact that I'm already an emotional wreck from the finale of this season. *sighs*

I loved every single bit of this! It's was perfect!
TheCatholicFanGirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I loved it!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Really touching.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Wonderful story. So very. very sad. It was so cruel of John to deny Sam a chance to "know" his mother.
Thanks for giving him that chance.
TG
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
wow it was a good one shot thanks
emebalia chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
You just broke my heart.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I read this while muttering, "don'tcrydon'tcrydon'tcry," under my breath. Didn't work. Great story; thanks for sharing.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
That was so sweet. Poor Sammy. I always felt bad that he never knew his mom. I mean he saw her that one time when she apologised to him. He also sort of saw her when Eve acted like her. Then when the brothers died and went to Heaven. He never REALLY saw her though which wasn't fair. Dean's pretty damn awesome though and I think sam is totally grateful for that.
Jasmineisland chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This is one of those stories where I'm torn between awww so cute and bawling my eyes out for everything they've lost. I love awesome chick flick moments with big brother h/c.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This was absolutely awesome. You have so much talent, especially with the emotional stuff.

I really think you should consider sending a few writing samples to the people who actually publish the real Supernatural books. I think you'd be an incredible talent at it