Reviews for We can do this Hermione
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 31 . 8/1
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 30 . 8/1
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 29 . 8/1
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 28 . 8/1
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.i can't wait for more.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 27 . 8/1
tkim619 chapter 31 . 7/31
whaoooo draco adopted a baby and harry adopted two girl! still cant believe Poppy transfer into Harry's stomach~ keep it up! love yur story so much
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 26 . 7/31
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
tkim619 chapter 26 . 7/30
please dont tell hermione lost the twin! i would really hate it if she lost the twins
Laylany dragon chapter 11 . 7/30
Constructive criticism! (Please don't hate me)

Personally I think there should have been more character development with Harrys relationships with Hermione and other relationships. Please do not take this as me saying it's bad, I love the story, but I wish there again would have been more character development. I think you can do so much with this story. You don't have to take this to Heart but this is just my opinion on the matter.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 24 . 7/30
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
Mishi Gohiku chapter 25 . 7/30
It's cute, they learn signing but I think poppy is special in more ways than one, what if she was deaf? The only deaf in a family of hearing. Update soon please, though I'm still stuck on Lilly's age because a lot of details are missing; either she's 7 months or 10 months and I'm sticking with my assumption that's Lilly has always been 10 months because of google
Mishi Gohiku chapter 13 . 7/30
I was expecting Lilly to be kidnapped in this chapter...
Mishi Gohiku chapter 10 . 7/29
Ok that's a brain teaser, Hermione pregers when did that happen? I... Never mind.. Just it's missing a lot of detail but other than that is a good start, good story just missing details. But it's still good because even if I'm confused I'm still reading it.
Mishi Gohiku chapter 9 . 7/29
Yeah see confused... I'm don't know how old Lilly is but I'm going to guess she's 10mts from what I researched on google with 'yeah' being her first word and she's already walking but I didn't see the lovely duo flipping out over her lifting her head or any mention of her crawling or first steps or word or any such thing like that so that's kinda why I'm confused..
tkim619 chapter 24 . 7/29
AAAWWWEEEEE LILY IS JUST SOOO CUTE! AWWEEE LIL POPPY IS GANNE BE A DADDY'S GIRL THATS FOR SURE~~ LOVE THE UPDATE~