Reviews for Blind Trust
RainGirl9 chapter 3 . 2/9
I really like this so far, and I'm just wondering if it has been abandoned. I really hope not! I'd like to see what happens next. What can say? It's not my main ship, but I have a bit of a thing for 11/Ada, and this seems to be headed in a great direction. :)
Shannon Makayla Smith chapter 3 . 1/3
You should continue this. I ship Ada and the Doctor and so far this story is really cute! :)
Ayako-Hana chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
I already love this story and it's only three chapters in. Then again, it could be because I'm very excited to see where this story goes. No one really focuses on this possible companion. I really do look forward to see what the Doctor does for Ada.
Artdirector123 chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
This is awesome! I loved Ada. I hope you do update again soon.
Reoder chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Glad you're still working on this! I still think you are doing a great job with the characters, and the plot is very interesting and uplifting (liked the telepathy bit). I can't wait for more. And good luck with school (doctor!).
QueenOfBeasts chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
YOU'RE BACK! *glomp*
I was getting worried this was discontinued! But you're back and I still love it and I can't wait for more! :D

And is it bad that I REALLY want Ada to get a visor like Geordie's in ST:TNG?
The Linn chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Love this!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Don't stop there! I've been dying for a Ada and Doctor story! And this ones awesome! Please continue!
Katherine Sparrow chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Would love to see more. Felt so sorry for Ada and their interactions were quite sweet.
93MANIAC chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Nice story I would love to see what is going to happen next please continue it and I really hope that Ada gets her sight back
Reoder chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
You write the Doctor very well! That was a nice chapter, I am really liking where this is going so far. I hope you will update soon!
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Oh my god I love this fic and I love you for writing it! I've been waiting for someone to write an Eleven/Ada fanfic ever since I saw The Crimson Horror!
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
These first two chapters are lovely! I hope there'll be more of them :)
AutumnChild22 chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Oh plz continue! I love this! I felt so sorry for Ada, and this has made my day. Thank you!
The Fourth Bride chapter 2 . 5/16/2013