Reviews for A Reluctant Hand
mynameisaly chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
I really want this to go on!
TheNerdGlaze chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
Hi! Ok, there's not much going on in this chapter, so I hope you'll update soon with something more.
Personally I'd like to see more of Tyrion and Kiara interacting (whether romantically or not), and perhaps that she's more involved in the plot?
Is this going to have an alternative storyline to the canon or is it going to proceed in parallel?

keep up with the story, please!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
I love this story, hope you write more!
potterpaws chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
Great story! I've been looking for one like this and it's perfect.
xXNatalieCXx chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this story so far. There aren't enough Tyrion/OC fanfics, so I'm glad out of the few, yours exists. I hope you update soon! 3
Reba chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Yes, naughty scenes would be enjoyable. Enjoying the story so far.
TheNerdGlaze chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
I like the story, your style is very distinctive, and I'm very curious to learn more about Kiara's past and what are her real motives.
I hope you update soon!
(and please be generous with Tyrion smut, that's always very appreciated ;) )
VictoriaFrank chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
I think it might be too soon... prove that she's not like all the other women around there, you know? That and it would be nice to see a relationshi develop first XP
delicate.disaster chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
I feel that this chapter was rushed. It could definitely use more details. Even though she doesn't remember everything from the night before, you could have written that she was fuzzily trying to remember but all she can get is sitting on his lap. I do like the story, and I can't wait to find out more about your character. I just wanted to make a suggestion.
Savannah's Angels chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
can't wait to see how they interact next time they meet :)
Andy'sSeagull chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Please write more! There aren't many good Tyrion/oc and I feel that this one is really going somewhere. I love it and I can't wait for more updates.
Savannah's Angels chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I love the story, and this is just the start :) Can't wait to see the back-story you gave for yourself, update soon!
VictoriaFrank chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
lolI often picture myself with my favorite characters so I know how you feel ;P Overall a wonderful start to a wonderful story! Can't wait to read more :)