Reviews for The Agent
SlyFox9 chapter 5 . 7/12/2017
Please update the story. it was just getting good.
fusioninferno chapter 5 . 7/27/2016
Hope this isn't dead. Really would love to see what happens next.
Marshman101 chapter 5 . 6/28/2016
This story is cool
Drakosis7734 chapter 5 . 6/15/2016
fascinating
Drakosis7734 chapter 4 . 6/15/2016
bookmarking this so i can read it again when i have time.
Shattering chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
I really hope you have a good chapter ready for us! I really like tjis story. Is it TS universe and there is no chakra?
domokind1993 chapter 5 . 9/10/2015
Didn't know what to expect when I started reading this.
5 chapters in, and everything seems alright.
Keep up the good work.
supra chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
Continue please this is accually good
Ellimist01 chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
Well I didn't like this chapter at all. Maybe if you continue it you can make this story nice again but I don't see it. Let me explain. First of all Naruto's memories seem to be modified, so he weren't sent in on a specific message, so I find it unlikely that he'd practically be allowed in WHOOP and suddenly see something that was a key for him to regain his memories in an unlikely circumstance such as this. There is no way he could have been a sleeper agent to infiltrate, so him seeing that 'key' to remember who he is, is just stupid to me. If you wanted to do this it would be fine without the amnesia and all the other stuff you made us read just to make it end up like this. Maybe I'm so pissed because I hate it when authors troll us like this.
Ellimist01 chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
Well that was, I don't know actually. Security guard molesters, saving Clover, being told off by Clover, Clover chasing him, him bumping Alex, finding her wallet and the troublesome hot doctor calling. Things are a bit too much.
Ellimist01 chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
Okay so he met one of them. Not bad but could be better.
Ellimist01 chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
Well he had too much trouble, so I guess he had to prove himself more than the others since he's a civilian. Anyways at least there was a hot doctor.
Darkmagicdragon chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
Nice. Not that bad of a story. I'm flaming or anything, but I think I see where this is going. He lost his memory in the accident, forgot his life and his ninja skills and jutsu, and was somehow made into a sleeper agent in his coma.

Sorry if I figured out your plan for this, but it's kinda easy, for the most part.

Also, MAKE IT A HAREM! I can just see Naruto and the girls in one big relationship. I also love how Naruto saved Clover and how he met Sam, but I think things could've gone better with him and Alex.

Let's talk if you have time.
BlackJoker013 chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
Cool
Drust chapter 5 . 1/8/2015
Holy shit haha that escalated quickly. Loving it though, and looking forward to the next chapter