Reviews for Welcome to the Jungle
DinahDeath chapter 23 . 3/9/2014
Yeah someone punched Andrea for shooting Daryl! Also I can't wait for the next chapter from basically all of your stories.
Madame Director chapter 22 . 2/23/2014
i'm so glad you saved Sophia. Can't wait to see Jess's reaction to Andrea shooting Daryl now though.
ARG613 chapter 22 . 2/20/2014
I can't wait to see how daryl and jess interact. _
Guest chapter 19 . 12/4/2013
I really like your story, but the changing POVs is annoying.
no control16 chapter 18 . 11/21/2013
I love this story, especially since you didn't leave Merle on that roof and he's actively in the story. I hope you update soon. I love your OC's too, and I can't wait to read how Jessie and Daryl will finally make up.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 18 . 11/13/2013
babydake93 chapter 17 . 10/11/2013
really enjoying your story so far please update soon x
HermioneandMarcus chapter 17 . 10/10/2013
HermioneandMarcus chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 15 . 9/18/2013
I'm enjoying your story so far. Please update soon.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
Leave Me Alone You Stalker chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
The same scene keeps repeating but great chapter :)
HermioneandMarcus chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
HermioneandMarcus chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
cause i really love this story
HermioneandMarcus chapter 9 . 7/18/2013