Reviews for Growing Pains
Ena-Han Kenobi chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
I have read this so many times and it keeps getting better. I am glad you write you have a natural talent. Keep writing and May the Force be with you
Chades chapter 55 . 11/18/2016
Embarrassing confession: I know exactly how Obi-Wan felt because I found myself in a similar situation years ago. I did break my hand (it was an accident) and man, is it uncomfortable. Having your dominant hand in a cast for a month? Not fun. To this day it hurts when the weather changes and I have no strength in my pinky.
Oh well.

Unrelated to any installment: Growing Pains saved my butt yesterday. I forgot my umbrella and on my way back home I got drenched while walking to the train station. Boarded the train, ten minutes later that thing suffers a technical failure and we're stuck in the middle of nowhere while they try to fix it.
So I spend half an hour longer than planned on the train, waited another 30 minutes for my bus and then walked home. To distract myself from the cold (wet jeans are unpleasant) I read a few chapters and it kept my sane because all I wanted to do was scream in frustration. The sensation of your skin growing cold is yucky. So thanks for that ;)
MJLupin27 chapter 59 . 8/4/2016
This is great
lunarchroniclesandcockatiels chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Aww that's sad...
Seph37 chapter 61 . 5/30/2016
I had never really been a fan of Qui-Gon's character until I read your story. Now, he is one of my favorites. I love the relationship you have built between him and Obi. Usually I prefer multichaptered stories but this collection is just incredible. The writing is professional level and there is such variety and originality in the one shots. This has been a wonderful experience reading this. I am definitely going to go and read more of your works.
jessica chapter 20 . 3/17/2016
i just loved this little arc so much! i already loved seeing dex in the movies, to know that obi-wan had a genuine friend out there, and its so heartwarming to see what the origins of that friendship could have been 3
jessica chapter 13 . 3/4/2016
oh man i loved this chapter, just beautiful! such a feel good deep in my heart 3
jessica chapter 10 . 3/2/2016
this chapter is so great! zee is just too cute, and obi wans reaction to feemor kills me! not even mentioning how happy i am to see feemor
Belle of Books chapter 33 . 2/4/2016
I'm laughing so hard omg. I started laughing around halfway through and haven't stopped. Oh my word that was so much fun to read.
Belle of Books chapter 7 . 2/4/2016
Your writing is some of the very best I have ever found. Honestly. It's eloquent and descriptive with fantastic vocabulary and imagery. I'm in awe. It pulls at my heart strings and makes me tear up and gasp and laugh all in the same few breaths. I adore it. I love this bond between the two, and I love the respect with which you write Obi-Wan. Your portrayal is my favorite, and I cannot get enough of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
I came here from /sentimentals/the-force-blooms-and-grows-too this playlist and I am sooo glad I did. I've just finished reading some of the canon star wars books and like this is comparable so I'm excited to see where it's gonna go :D
Guest chapter 59 . 11/20/2015
It just occurred to me - if Xanatos had taken this test, and let's say he didn't kill the rat, because he thinks such a trivial order beneath him - he would have failed. It's about intention behind not obeying.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/20/2015
""Can I help you?" Obi-Wan threatened."
- i literally laughed out loud in delight XD
And awww *Obi-Wan* was the argument for the Force? :)) Yup. No better way of showing the Light in all its splendor :D